Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Urgent - want to buy coffee estate budget upto 1 crore

Register

Click Here!

billbub

hi i am looking to buy coffee estate and my budget is 5 lacs to 8 lacs per acre. minimum land i am looking at is 12 acres and max is 20 acres. I am visiting Coorg over the next 7 days to see various properties anybody selling good properties please touch base with me.. i need well maintained estate that can be converted to home stay at a later point in time..

renilkjose

13.56 acres coffee estate for sale in coorg

13.56 acres coffe plantation for sale in beeruga,srimangala,coorg.12kmtrs from srimangala town,10 kmtrs from iruppu waterfalls,suitable for tourist resort,summer house.A house with elecricity connection,water tank,coffee drying yard,labour house is present inside the plantation.one side of the property is a stream,one side is public road,and other two sides are plantations owned by others.A well with plenty of water and electric pump is inside the land.The plantation have beautiful scenic view.The property have good title. 13.56 acres have clear title patta sagu and[7 acres paisari land in possession]total 20.56 acres.Expected price total Rs1crore[10000000]not negotiable.If you are interested contact ,renil

Last edited by a moderator:

gannesaan

Dear Sir
We Are real estate mediator in salem ,its tamilnadu .we have coffee estate in yercaud hills .if wish to buy contact me -

Last edited by a moderator: