Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Urgent Loan Offer; Apply Now!!!

Register

Click Here!

paydayloan201

Do you need Urgent loan? We give out loan to interested inviduals who are seeking loan with good faith.Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan? then you are at the right place. We give out business loan,personal loan, contact us for your loan request to meet your demand and set out from finiancial problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

svdairyfarm

Loan

Hi i have a Dairy farm, sugarcane fields (2 acres), paddy(2 acres) and 2 acres of land dedicated for napier grass.

now i need loan for sericulture building silkworm rearing house and .......

Regards
Suresh V

serdairi

give all details about your offer

SERD-AIRI HAS A PROPOSAL OF INVESTING IN PROFITABLE AGRI BUSINESS WITH ITS TECHNICAL TEAM IN 250 ACRES OF LAND WITH ITS OWN.PLS FURNISH ALL DETAILS OF LAON YOU OFFERED.

WE HERE WITH SEND OUR PROFILE FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE.

SERD is a voluntary organization, incepted before two decades in Manamadurai and working in impoverished house holds with the aims of remove poverty from their life and help them to achieve betterment. By the experience, it has already found that to remove poverty, we should work with farmers and we should transform the agriculture into profit making industry. This understanding of the ground level reality urged us to form AGRICULTURE INFORMATION AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE (SERD- AIRI).

Vision: RESILIENCE AGRICULTURE TO ENSURE FOOD FOR GLOBE.

Mission:

• Drip irrigation for wise use of available water sources.
• Promote cluster farming among the small farmers for overcome the hurdles.
• Technology transfer to the small land holding farmers for improves the efficiency of agriculture.
• Adapt machinery and implements for efficient farming.
• Attract the investment in agriculture for high returns from the farms.
• Promote skilled persons to operate, maintain the machineries for accessing manpower to all farmers at local.
• Promote and strengthen the marketing for agricultural products for open new rooms for the better life of farmers.
• Documentation and information dissemination for update the farmers.

TARGET:

Small farmers are our main focus. At initial phase, 100 villages in Sivagangai District of Tamilnadu, India is our geographical coverage.

ACTIVITIES:

 Organizing cluster framing groups.
 Experience sharing of the progressive farmers.
 Spreading of drip irrigation.
 Training on operation and maintenance of gender friendly equipments.
 Training on intercrop cultivation.
 Awareness generation on soil and water test.
 Awareness on dry land crop cultivation.
 Counseling for the farmers.
 Loan assistances.

TECHNICAL ADVISARY COMMITTEE:

For providing technical in-puts to the needy farmers and to technology transfer to the small farmers, a technical committee is functioning in SERD-AIRI. The members are

 Agriculture Engineer and Agriculture graduates from a private sector
 Agriculture Engineer and Agriculture graduates from Government Department
 Progressive Farmers

CONTACT DETAILS:

sansuk77

i would like to avail a loan for Rs 30 lakhs for development of my land of 5 acres.pl quote ur offer ,terms and conditions,rate of interest ,payment period.

bseraja81

Loan

Do you need Urgent loan? We give out loan to interested inviduals who are seeking loan with good faith.Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan? then you are at the right place. We give out business loan,personal loan, contact us for your loan request to meet your demand and set out from finiancial problem.
I am having 7 acer, I am planing start Dairy Form in it, For that i need loan.
can you please send what is the process for geting loan and how much interest.
please send me all details to my E-Mail

Thanks and Regards
Rajasekar

venkateshr

Hello,

I require loan to grow exotic vegetables in one acre of my 5 acre land. I approximately need Rs 50 lakhs loan. Please let me know the procedure of getting the loan and your commission.

raju47

i am having 7.5 acrs land in chittoor dist neat Piler 13 kms & Sodam 5kms.
i want to go for Rural BPO with mail focus on rural development & agriculture.
mail me back

regards,
c.raja reddy

Hi,
i am uday from mysore, karanataka. i want details about loans. what type of projects are eligible to borrow loan ,time of repayment,rate of interest,minium & maximum limit of loan.

ragvam23

required loan for an import export company in bangalore please give more details to proceed further

raj3abcd

Loan required to start an amusement Park

We are starting an amusement park near Chitradurga and in the process of buying 120 acres of land. You can join this venture as a partner. A very attractive business proposal with guaranteed returns on investment of 18 months. /SIZE]

rocky

loan for dairy farm

sir, i want 10 lakh loan for dairy farm in raebareli, u. p.. i have 5 acre agrl. land.
please let me know your terms and other details regarding this.

redish

Pls provide me the details

Looking a loan to develop 30acres land in Coorg,Karnataka.Let me know the terms and conditions.

screddy04

Required Loan For Sheep Breeding Unit

Dear Sir,

I had all basic infrastructure facilities to establish sheep breeding unit in my own land.I am going to get stock also shortly.I welcome you representative for inspection or verification.I am in need of about Rs 15 lakhs for extention of my project.

cp_vishwa6

Need loan to start emu forming

Dear Sir,
I am interested to start emu form in my village please provide me the loan to start the business,

Regards,
Vishwanath.

dmkalai

Contact details

Hi, let us know your contact details . so that the those who need loan can contact you.

kalaimani

Loan

I AM WORKING AS AGRI CONSULTANT, I HAVE LOT OF AGRI PROJECTS. I WANT EARLY FINANCE FOR AGRI PROJECTs.
CONTACT NO- 09993327344 / 09425261320
shantanu_1412@yahoo.com
shantanu