Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Urgent- High Breed Cows Required

Register

Click Here!

steve_geo1812

Attention Cattle Suppliers/ Breeders,
I require around 30-40 Holstien Freisien cows urgently for my new dairy farm that will be functional from January. I am looking for original breeds and from the 1st upto 3rd lactation period.
People who can supply me with the above mentioned quality and quantity do respond back to me.
Please note that the requirement is for Palakkad dist in Kerala.

Thanks,

Stephen George.

jain_biz

Steve-

I am also trying to buy around (10) HF cows for my dairy but still no luck. If you could get any info please share with me too.

Our Dairy is also located in Kerala. How far you are in the Dairy starting process.

Thanks.

steve_geo1812

Hi,
2 weeks back I received an email from a supplier from Kanpur that he can supply me with 30 cows in a months time and the delivery can be done from Banglore. I did not take much interest in it as the prices quoted seemed to be very high.
I am sure there are lot of breeders out there and they will respond.
I have openeing my farm in Palakkad and this will be functional from Jan onwards. Just in case if I get any reply on the availibility of cows, i can let you know.
Where is your farm located? Is it running?

Keep in touch.

abiraj

please help

my name is Abi i am basically from Trivandrum.i am planning to start a goat farm, for that i am searching for farm land in Palakkad.
where your farm is situating? is there is any land in cheep rate near kanchicode? What is the present price of land per acre in palakkad rural areas?
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

jain_biz

Hi Steve-
How much the Kanpur Agent quoted?
Do you any details which you share me about the rate and breed details.

Thanks

prateekvaish

Dear All,

Steve is refereing to us as supplier from Kanpur. We guarantee that our prices are most economical. Others who quote less very well know what their products and services are worth. Also, let me be more clear that we deal in only A+ category of dairy cattle of pure breed, superior genotype, high pedigree and of functional type - “good feet and good udders”. All our animals are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.
We would humbly request Mr. Steve to kindly purchase cattle from some other trader and then give feedback about their performance to all members of farming community so that everybody may be benefitted.

Thanks and regards,
Prateek Vaish,
Vice President Operations,
Model Dairy Farm Services,
Kanpur.
Phone : 09936286478
Email : prateekvaish@yahoo.com

jaganath

sir
we are from banglore we wil suggest u every thing u need so plz contact us (+91 9845661012)jaganath we are providing all types of cows u need so plz cont us

deepakmenon82

my contact details deepakmenon82@gmail.com

Attention Cattle Suppliers/ Breeders,
I require around 30-40 Holstien Freisien cows urgently for my new dairy farm that will be functional from January. I am looking for original breeds and from the 1st upto 3rd lactation period.
People who can supply me with the above mentioned quality and quantity do respond back to me.
Please note that the requirement is for Palakkad dist in Kerala.

Thanks,

Stephen George.[/QUOT.

BRO CONTACT ME , I HAVE GIVEN MY EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE, i can give more detail about good breed cows, i am also from palakkad.

Regards
Deepak

srini14

cross bred cows for dairy farm

hello mr deepak,

you can contact me or mail your contact details...
Please contact...
we can help you in the selection of animals.

srinivas

Last edited by a moderator: