Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Unit demo-banana fibre extractor fibre unit demo and project report.

Register

Click Here!

sadhanexports

UNIT DEMO-BANANA FIBRE EXTRACTOR
FIBRE UNIT DEMO AND PROJECT REPORT.

CD provides complete information about Banana Fibre extraction. Banana Fibre has got very good export potential for 25 countries including European countries besides vast requirement in domestic markets. States like Rajastan, Maharastra very extensively use Banana Fibre to make different decorative items.

Banana / abaca fibers come from the Banana variety Musa textiles, which is commonly known as abaca. The abaca-banana tree, whose leaves are held on a pseudo trunk with extremely long, fiber-reinforced and interwoven leaf stems,. They have a high Tensile Strength and resist rot. Historically they have been used to make rope. They are environment friendly. The trunk of the Banana tree when treated properly gives this fine natural Fibre.

Banana Fibre has got very wide usage in the units like:
100% chemical free tissue paper, filter paper, paper bags, craft papers, greeting cards, wedding cards, carry bags, nursery pouches, art papers, decorative papers, tissue papers, bond papers, paper products like pen stands, table decorative, land shades etc., Banana Fibre is used in manufacturing industries of handicrafts, home decorative, door mats, table mats, pooja and meditation mats. Traditionally the Pattu sari was also made of Banana Fibre but it has become obsolete now.

In some countries Banana Fibre is being used for making of currency paper. Banana Fibre is used in textile industry also. The saris and clothing material made out of Banana Fibre demarks for aristocracy in few countries. Banana Fibre is being used in making socks in European countries.

CD provides the following details:
Banana Fibre Extraction Unit Demonstration
• Project Report
• Salient features of Banana Fibre extraction
• PowerPoint slide presentation on Banana Fibre handicrafts and extracting fibre methods.
The CD provides unit demonstration only but to help you in the voice part is translated in to English text format and a small soft were “Text talk is also provide in CD. You can copy the text and it will read for you. Other files are all in English only). Project report in English. Cost of CD is Rs. 600/-

For the Following requirements please contact:
Sadhan Exports
( A Division of Sadhan Group)

Banana Fibre extractor machines
Banana Fibre Fabric

NB:
AMOUNTS CREDITED TO OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE ONLY VALID. PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE ANY DUPLICATE CHEATING PERSONS. ONE BY NAME MR. CHENDRAMOULI IS CHEATING CLIENTS. KINDLY INTIMATE US IN CASE HE CONTACTS YOU.

cell: 9490873342
e-mail: sadhangrp@gmail.com

dadabhoyse

Unit demo-banan​a fibre extractor fibre unit demo and project report CD

I am Mr. Suleman Dadabhoy from Surat ... e mail
For quite sometime I`ve been interested in "Banana Fibre Extraction" but was unable to persue further.. I`m interested in procuring the said CD..
Please email < or SMS > me your Bank Account Number and I`ll deposit the said amount in you bank ...

PS... if you are despatching the CD via Courier. the please let me know what courier you are using...since I`m situated in a village, not all the courier will deliver the same..we have Maruti Courier . Professional Couries... apart from these..then you`ll need to inform me and I can collect the same from their Surat City Office
Thanks...
S U L E M A N

I`ve also sent an e mail from my gmail email address...

Last edited by a moderator:

bestagriproduct

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am interested to know more about this project. Please send me the charges for cd to details of this project.
Is it possible for you to guide me on banana fibre product and banana paper setup and marketing for the same?

Email Id: tgpatil1@yahoo.co.in
Mob: +91 9930 889 940

Thank you.
Regards,
Tushar