Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Undeveloped / Developed agricultural lands wanted in Theni, Andipatti, Periyakulam

Register

Click Here!

scoobee

Dear Freinds,

Vanakkam.
This is Saravanan.S. Am a serious buyer on look out for Agriculture land of around 20 acres at a reasonable cost (undeveloped lands also welcome) with decent water source and road approach for plantations / agricultural / farm house on own purpose. Am looking out lands in and around the areas of Theni, Andipatti, Periyakulam.
Kindly revert with the following details of the land. If your land / cost matches my expectations, we could take this forward for mutual benefits.
please revert on my mail id of saro.on.demand@gmail.com with following details to save each others time.

1.Type of land for 20 acres (developed or undeveloped land):
2.Type of Soil:
3.Electricity Availability:
4.Road Approach:
5.Exact Location of property:
6.Final Cost per acre:

Saravanan.S

shajathali

Dear Freinds,

Vanakkam.
This is Saravanan.S. Am a serious buyer on look out for Agriculture land of around 20 acres at a reasonable cost (undeveloped lands also welcome) with decent water source and road approach for plantations / agricultural / farm house on own purpose. Am looking out lands in and around the areas of Theni, Andipatti, Periyakulam.
Kindly revert with the following details of the land. If your land / cost matches my expectations, we could take this forward for mutual benefits.
please revert on my mail id of saro.on.demand@gmail.com with following details to save each others time.

1.Type of land for 20 acres (developed or undeveloped land):
2.Type of Soil:
3.Electricity Availability:
4.Road Approach:
5.Exact Location of property:
6.Final Cost per acre:

Saravanan.S

Hi

I have land 12 acrs Red soil land 14 kms from Andipatty pakka road one open well with free electricity 4.30 lac per acr rich water adjacent to that 8 acrs one open well free electricity fully fenced rate 4 lac per acr.

also have 25 acrs one bore well with eb 3.5 lac per acr Cashewnut trees 6 years old

call for more details

Shajathali
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com

scoobee

Hi Shajath ali,

Thanks for responses.
Can you let me know when can we visit the lands.
Appreciate if you also collate more lands like these before our visit.. Would also like to know whether you have undeveloped lands with good water source a single piece of 20 acres or so..
My understanding is that you are realtors supporting lands for purchase and sale. Before we could proceed would like to know your terms and conditions so that i could also have a clarity on transactions.

Kindly respond on my mail id : saro.on.demand@gmail.com

Regards,

Saravanan.S

scoobee

Hi Shajath ali,

Thanks for responses.
Can you let me know when can we visit the lands.
Appreciate if you also collate more lands like these before our visit.. Would also like to know whether you have undeveloped lands with good water source a single piece of 20 acres or so..
My understanding is that you are realtors supporting lands for purchase and sale. Before we could proceed would like to know your terms and conditions so that i could also have a clarity on transactions.

Kindly respond on my mail id : saro.on.demand@gmail.com

Regards,

Saravanan.S