Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Understand the realities in moringa cultivation for leaf production

Register

Click Here!

achievemore

There is a big hype on moringa leaves - No doubt, moringa leaves contain rich nutrients needed for basic health of people - it is a natural food for ages in many regions of the world - it needs little water and hence a boon to farmers - Also, it can give better income comparing conventional crops - it can give employment to the entire family of farmers round the year - it can address several core health issues and several research are going on to explore the potential of it.

If all these are true, then it must be wanted everywhere in India - but it is not sold in all vegetable shops - it is not consumed by more people regularly - it is not cultivated for leaves widely - please ask WHY?

Many believe that it is more wanted everywhere and export opportunity is high - please remember, people have moringa farms are struggling to find a reasonable market for Moringa leaves - people had a big dream to start moringa cultivation for leaf production were perished within a year as they could not market their produce - almost 99.9% of the people who started moringa cultivation either given up that idea or shifted to pods production, as there is some market for pods locally.

Hype is on one side and more obstacles on the other side - Simple farmers can't succeed in moringa cultivation - farmers with entrepreneurship only can succeed - please try to understand this reality - as long as farmers want to be only producing people , they can't get the expected income - But need to be processing experts and marketing giants - instead of looking for buyers to sell the produce, farmers must learn to establish small business concerns and make value added products - like business people manufacture and market their products, farmers must take bold ventures - farmers must hug technologies.

All I am trying to say is that farmers must change their mind set and style of working - They should be leaders - They should be professionals - Are these possible? Definitely possible - I am willing to help such progressive farmers - If there is a will, surely there is a way - Have a passion to succeed in farming and build confidence - Look for proper guidance - Do the needed home work - Be the CEOs and don't not be workers for others to make money.

I don't make a big promise - but can help interested people - I may live for another 10 years and want to create more Agri leaders in the country - I believe, they can create much more leaders even after me - I wish, Agri experts, Marketing experts, Food technologists, pharma companies and Management experts must come forward to make this dream come true. I could see a big revolution in agriculture is ahead, particularly in moringa cultivation.

ACHIEVEMORE

Prof.VGK
Moringa Mission
achievemore@gmail.com
www.ksiclub.net
Mob- 9940380408

hallihanuma

Hari Om Sir,

Self having 1.5 Acre land attached to road, and small reservoir of our village Manslapur, Raichur, Karnataka. Not a good rainfall area.
I have retired from LnT Co. In 2017,

Would like to grow Moringya and other plants which are required for medicinal purposes, based on location of land and climate and type of land. Preferably with process machines, on getting buy back arrangements.

Hope you are able to guide me, for the same.
Let's make long relationship.

Vadi Raj Rao
vadirajrao888@gmail.com

Sir, I remember speaking to you once before. I have a 2 acre moringa farm 20kms from Katpadi in AP. Have been looking to sell the leaf for quite sometime now. I do not have any facility to dry them presently. Will be looking for buyers of raw leaf for further processing.