Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

UK based and want to open large buffalo dairy in India.

Register

Click Here!

thejackel

Hello

I am currently based in the UK and I am looking invest in Agriculture in India,

Currently we are also investing in peoples projects in India, so if you have a good project but need financing please contact me or visit my other thread for details.

I have a small farm land in Gujarat State of India which is family land but I am looking to purchase more land to start a dairy farm on a large scale.

My plans are to start off with 100 buffalo's and then increase to 500 and then 1000.

Please can you advise me how much land I will need to grow food for 100, 500 and 1000 buffalo's.

Also out of the total amount of buffalo's how many will be lactating and also what is there lactating period and the time to next lactating?

On average we think that each buffalo will produce on average at the least around 10litres of milk per day. does this seem correct?

Also we are estimating that the buffalo would cost around 25k - 35k to purchase is this correct?

Also I understand that the government in India give subsidies to create a dairy farm, does anyone know what percentage this is? Also is this for the livestock? equipment/housing? and/or the land?

If anyone can give me further information then please do so.

thanks

srini14

dairy farm project regd

hello,

we are dairy consultants based in hyderabad(india). we undertake turnkey dairy projects. you can mail your contact details or contact me. we can discuss.

srinivas

Last edited by a moderator:

rajapratap

I would assist you if you are geniune just mail me are post me on rajapratap id your message to my inbox and explain me what amount your investing in that.

Last edited:

rahvar

hi

i am from bhavnagar, - gujarat, and we could talk more, kindly write ,please contact...
rajubhai g.

mohit sahney

hi,
i belong to jaipur & am thinking of starting big there.i am professional with good work ex.pl. let me know how can we join hands

Hello

Currently we are also investing in peoples projects in India, so if you have a good project but need financing please contact me or visit my other thread for details.

I have a small farm land in Gujarat State of India which is family land but I am looking to purchase more land to start a dairy farm on a large scale.

My plans are to start off with 100 buffalo's and then increase to 500 and then 1000.

Please can you advise me how much land I will need to grow food for 100, 500 and 1000 buffalo's.

Also out of the total amount of buffalo's how many will be lactating and also what is there lactating period and the time to next lactating?

On average we think that each buffalo will produce on average at the least around 10litres of milk per day. does this seem correct?

Also we are estimating that the buffalo would cost around 25k - 35k to purchase is this correct?

Also I understand that the government in India give subsidies to create a dairy farm, does anyone know what percentage this is? Also is this for the livestock? equipment/housing? and/or the land?

thanks

rajeshagrawal

Dear Sir,

we can provide you the required land for the project in state like MP , CHATTISGARH and ORISSA....if interested then contact us...

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal

Hello

thanks

prateekvaish

1. you would require 1 acre of land for 6 animals to meet your green fodder requirement.
2.Murrah is a regular calver and has a lactation period of 300 days (minimum). it is very much possible to take calf every year from murrah breed of buffaloes.
3. Lactation curve is never straigt hence average production perday gives a misleading figure. calculate average milk based on 2000 liters of milk per buffalo per lactation.
4.Pure Murrah Buffalo would cost between 50000 - 65000 INR. Slaughtering value of a buffalo weing 500 kg is 35000. Hence one can never get pure murrah for 25 to 35 k.
5. No subsidy by Govt. of india is available for large scale commercial dairy farming. subsidies are only available for small and marginal farmers.

prateekvaish

We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
1. Project report preparation (50 lakhs to 10 crores)
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
4. Manpower planning and solutions
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
10. Optimization of operating costs and efficiency ratios
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
13. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.)
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.
Alternate designs offered in most fixed investment so as to minimize it.
Guaranteed savings of 15 to 25 % in your project cost.
Guaranteed lucrative returns on investment.
Most economical and rational service charges.
For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com

essa4us

pelase contact vis mail

dear sir,

we have some project but cannot finalise due to funds if interested please contact vis mail...

gopen

establish a dairy farm

Hello

HI Mr jackel
this is gopen here from gujarat, vadodara. nowadays I am devloping a dairy farm near vadodara. I have a perfect planning of cattle milking and cattle breading the two major factor of dairy farming, so it will be nice to share our views and get more experience. you can contact me.....

heeru

white revolution in gujurat

Hello

Hiiii,i hiren.ahir who r frm the called as cowboys(rabari,bharvads) from vapi,gujuart...i can provide u land near vapi whic is connected to 2 union territories for which i hav a gud bussiness plan.there wud b good road connectivty,access to water,fodder for animals,road and a gud land for ur project...i m a MBA from pune university and has a gud plan for dairy projects...wud b eager to knw ur view.
thanking u

regards
hiren ahir
please contact....

herbawella

Inviting Green Investors / Urban Farmers - Agro-Entertainment - Vikarabad

Looking for investors for a unique farming project; Investment required for up to 50 Lacs.
Looking for individual/Group of investors who are passionate about farming.

· Want your own farm.
· Want to use it as a weekend get-away.
· Want it to earn Tax Free Green Money for you while you work in city.
· Want to claim benefits while promoting agriculture.
· Want a fair deal.

I have been an ex-IT Employee, Sales Team Member for farmlands, Director for a Farming Project,
Consultant for Farming Project, Consultant for Subsidies and a passionate farmer.

Looking forward to pioneer a unique Agri-Entertainment formula where the property value is enhanced with agriculture being allowed to flourish and Owners/Investors would be able to use the property as a weekend getaway.

The project is planned within 100Kms Radius of Hyderabad, Joint Capital of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.

Looking forward to meet up with Investors in order to better understand before we discuss further.

Call NINE SIX FIVE TWO TWO TWO THREE EIGHT SIX ZERO or
email me ON farmlandsinacres(AT)gmail(DOT)com