Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

TV Show on Agri and Food

Register

Click Here!

vinod_namakkal

A New TV Show Project

Hi,

I am planning a TV show to highlight Indian Agri and food culture.

If anybody interested in joining hands with me please let me know. I am looking for some financiers for this project.

Regards
vinod

Last edited:

vinod_namakkal

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your interest... As of now my project is in the initial stage and once I am done with the financier and the shooting dates.

Its actually a programme based on Indian Agriculture and Food. Food in the sense regional foods.

Regards
Vinod

communityn

Hello,

Tough the project looks interesting, I'm not too sure if its a good idea. There's krishi darshan in most regional doordarshan channels which are pretty useful for the agriculture community. To match up that, you'll need to figure out your target audience/monetization (especially since you are looking for financers)/benefits to the viewers. Unless your show offers something better (which is going to be difficult considering that you'll not be able to match up to govt's resources ) it's not worth the effort (my personal opinion)

Good luck with the project

CN

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your interest... As of now my project is in the initial stage and once I am done with the financier and the shooting dates.

Its actually a programme based on Indian Agriculture and Food. Food in the sense regional foods.

Regards
Vinod

vinod_namakkal

Hi CN,

Thanks for your comments. As its a open forum I cannot disclose much about the show details. its a 2 year old project. Its not going to be a another Kishan programme....

Also its not a program where we spend time on interviewing farmer or foody people....

Its has its own masala and it a mind blowing programme.

Regards
Vinod

communityn

Hi CN,

Thanks for your comments. As its a open forum I cannot disclose much about the show details. its a 2 year old project. Its not going to be a another Kishan programme....

Also its not a program where we spend time on interviewing farmer or foody people....

Its has its own masala and it a mind blowing programme.

Regards
Vinod

Alright. Hope it works well for you and that your project is successful. Good luck.

vinod_namakkal

re

Hi,

I guess you are mentioning 'Sancharam'.

My show is much different. Its about how they grow and how we eat. For sure its a not Kisan show of restaurants show.

My target audience are students and employees.

I can share more details after we get to know better.

Regarding he Channels, I am looking only for South indian Channels initially (Surya, Sun, Asianet Gemini)

Regards
Vinod

vinod_namakkal

Re

Hi Rajeev, Bhatia, rohit, dhana, suresh, Rinki

It was nice talking to you all. Thanks for the encouragements. THank you for all your offers. I have not finalized my financier yet. I need sometime on it as all TV shows or movies primary need is the producer. There should be Chemistry between the director and the producer. If they can’t join hands mutually then it would be a mess.

Please, I need some more time to finalize on this.

Snap Shots
1. It is a 300 days show.
2. Expecting ad revenue of Rs. 1 crore for 300 episodes in 300 days. (Need to appoint a Dedicated Marketing person for this)
3. Investment cost for Shooting, Backend process and other stuffs (Anchor cost etc) for 100 days (300 Episodes) is 25 Lacs.

Total Expense: 25 Lacs
Minimum Returns: 1 Crore

igrower

I would love to get invovled with your show! I think its a really interesting idea, and with some effort it could be made interesting to mass audience...would be a nice break from the soaps. I can help you out by marketing and providing content as I am in agri-biotech sector.

lets get in touch