Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Turnkey consultation for solar power project/wind power project/green energy projects

Register

Click Here!

rcjajmia

Solar epc company

Dear
We are a US based EPC company having our office in New Delhi. We have an experience of Erection and Commissioning of more than 100,000 MW of Power Projects in many countries.

In India we are setting up Solar Projects of capacities from 100 KW to 5 MW. If you have any query you can call me

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

rcjajmia

We are an EPC company having an experience of setting up power palnts of more than 100,000 MW in many countries. We are having our offfice in New Delhi and presently settin gup SOLAR and WIND power plants. For further information call me

thanks

vk118

solar power project

sir please send me the details as i am interested in 500 KW solar power project.pls/contact through PM.TQ.

Turnkey consultation for solar power project/wind power project/green energy projects

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO REPLY FOR TURNKEY CONSULTATION FOR SOLAR POWER PROJECT/WIND POWER PROJECT/GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS.

SCOPE OF WORK:-

1) Solar Power Plant Planning, Conceptualization and documentation.
2) Erection,Commissioning and AMC.
3) Clean Development Mechanism Services.
4) project funding/Financial Advisory & Closure.

Turnkey Consultancy

Dear Friends,

We are an engineering organisation accredited by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Govt. of India as Energy Serving Company (ESCO) and professionally managed by technocrats of different disciplines. We are devoted to the improvement of energy efficiency and renewable energy projects through Energy Audit, Demonstration Programme, Training, Workshop, and Promoting Energy Saving Products since 2000. We offer total solution for Energy Conservation, which can be customized to the needs of every industrial and commercial unit.

Our Services
1. Rendering Energy Audit, Electrical Safety Audit and Consultancy Services on Energy Conservation to the Industrial / Commercial Units.
2. Dealing with Power Quality & Energy Saving Equipments.
3. O&M services for metallurgical, process and power plant.
4. Turnkey Consultancy for Renewable Energy like Biogas, Biomass, Solar and Wind Energy use in Municipal Corporations, Residential complexes, Industrial Units, Restaurants and Hostels.
5. Conducting Training Programme on (i) Energy Conservation & Power Quality (ii) O&M of Power and Process Plant (iii) Engineering Student Projects

Please contact us for your requirements.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati
Please contact...