Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

tulsi supply

Register

Click Here!

lokbob

Quotation for Tulsi Leaf

supply of tulsi from dhule require details
Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear sir/madam,

Warm wishes to you.I'm KANNAN from a village nearer to Pondicherry.We have much resource for neem & tulsi in our village & involved in manufacturing & supplying neem products like Dried neem leaves & Powder,Neem oil,Neem cake, Tulsi leaves etc., Now only we came to know about your esteemed organisation & interested very much to have a business with you .If you have any requirements for Tulsi, neem oil or any of the neem products plz don't hesitate to contact us.We are happy to serve our best.Awaiting for your favourable reply.
Our contact email:

With B.Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

rajahomoeo

tulasi leaves

sir i need tulasi leaves. i am from pondicherry. quote ur prices

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear sir/madam,

Warm wishes to you.I'm KANNAN from a village nearer to Pondicherry.We have much resource for neem & tulsi in our village & involved in manufacturing & supplying neem products like Dried neem leaves & Powder,Neem oil,Neem cake, Tulsi leaves etc., Now only we came to know about your esteemed organisation & interested very much to have a business with you .If you have any requirements for Tulsi, neem oil or any of the neem products plz don't hesitate to contact us.We are happy to serve our best.Awaiting for your favourable reply.
Our contact email:

With B.Regards

amarjitsooch

sir i need tulasi seeds. i am from punjab(patiala)

dear sir ,
pls give me detail and price of good seads and plants of tulsi .