Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Tulsi Moringa Magni Brantashi Contract Farming

Register

Click Here!

taced

Dear Mr Vino,
Greetings.
We, an active NGO has been working in Herbal sector, especially to promote cultivation for export.
On Thulasi and Moringa we have sufficient experience on cultivation on and processing .We have good network of farmers on these products. We will be much keen ,if you are a farmer- friendly in nature. We mean "all of us should understand the challenges of farmers and ready to share their risk and mutually share the profit." We will maintain the confidentiality and transparent in our intra circle. We have already worked for a American concern on Thulasi.
Pl share your requirement with specification
Thanks and regards
M.Jeyakumar

Last edited by a moderator:

bibhujaya

Sir, I am Bibhu Sinha from West Bengal. I have my own land, and I want to cultivate tulsi with contract basis.

bsantaram23

If there are Farmers interested to grow process and make Herbal Liquids of Tulsi Moringa & Magni Brantashi, ANYWHERE IN INDIA, I am willing to sign up for contract Farming and suitable payment for Herbal liquids of these.
I having more than one acer barren land at Kesaripada Kesaripada ganjam this is near to andhra broder kindly give some ideas for farming

sathvik27

If there are Farmers interested to grow process and make Herbal Liquids of Tulsi Moringa & Magni Brantashi, ANYWHERE IN INDIA, I am willing to sign up for contract Farming and suitable payment for Herbal liquids of these.
Kindly share your contact details ....

venudvg2010

Dear Mr Vino,
Greetings.
We, an active NGO has been working in Herbal sector, especially to promote cultivation for export.
On Thulasi and Moringa we have sufficient experience on cultivation on and processing .We have good network of farmers on these products. We will be much keen ,if you are a farmer- friendly in nature. We mean "all of us should understand the challenges of farmers and ready to share their risk and mutually share the profit." We will maintain the confidentiality and transparent in our intra circle. We have already worked for a American concern on Thulasi.
Pl share your requirement with specification
Thanks and regards
M.Jeyakumar
Please post me your contact information

venudvg2010

Please contact me if this opportunity still exists.

marissa26

Please send us your proposaL

chailtai

please reply me.

drmanoharrao

Please contact

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. Click on username > start conversation

bsridhar

hi,
i have recently purchases land of 47acres and looking for good guidance with contract farming.
Please share me complete details.