Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Tulsi Moringa Magni Brantashi Contract Farming

Register

Click Here!

V

vino7777

If there are Farmers interested to grow process and make Herbal Liquids of Tulsi Moringa & Magni Brantashi, ANYWHERE IN INDIA, I am willing to sign up for contract Farming and suitable payment for Herbal liquids of these.
Sir, I am interested in Moringa & Tulsi contract farming.

beingnaiv

Hi,
Please share more detail, i have land and all the resource and if its mutually beneficial, I will be happy to explore the idea.
Thanks

guddidevi

If there are Farmers interested to grow process and make Herbal Liquids of Tulsi Moringa & Magni Brantashi, ANYWHERE IN INDIA, I am willing to sign up for contract Farming and suitable payment for Herbal liquids of these.
Yes sir i m interested. My name siyaram meena from , village-bhedoli, post-kaneti, teh-reni, dist-alwar, state-rajasthan,

Last edited by a moderator:

fluto1968

Let me know your mobile number

marata

Sir I have 15 acre agriculture land.Iam intrested moringa leaves farming.Iam from Telangana.

Dear Sir,
I am interested grow, process and make harbal liquids, we have family land of 12 Acres in Ratnagiri, Konkan Region, 12 month access to water, attached to the Mumbai Goa Highway, 6 KM from Railway Station.
Awaiting your contract information.
Thanks

vasveliya

We can deliver magni brantashi herbal liquid

sumitruci

Hi sir,
we are ready to crop your seeds in our field.
Please contact me