Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Tree Rehabilitation process required

Register

Click Here!

kommukk

Hi,

As part of road expansion in National Highway Sangareddy - Nanded saw many big old trees being cut.
Is it possible to plant these trees in nearby Forest area?
Can someone suggets what is the best process to be followed to save those trees?
I don't know whether it requires any permissions from Government and other departments.
Request to share information so that at-least few trees can be saved.

snetra1

SIR, YOUR CONCERN REGARDING TREES ARE WELL APPRICIATED,MEANWHILE I WORKED IN USA IN PARKS DEPT.FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS,THEY USE VERY BIG TREE REMOVEL MACHINES AND REPLANT IT IN DIFFEREND LOCATION AND ITS VERY COSTLY TOO!IT MAY BE POSSIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT AND BIG CORPORATES TO DO THAT,YOU CONTACT FOREST DEPTS IN YOUR AREA TOO! THANKS!

kommukk

SIR, YOUR CONCERN REGARDING TREES ARE WELL APPRICIATED,MEANWHILE I WORKED IN USA IN PARKS DEPT.FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS,THEY USE VERY BIG TREE REMOVEL MACHINES AND REPLANT IT IN DIFFEREND LOCATION AND ITS VERY COSTLY TOO!IT MAY BE POSSIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT AND BIG CORPORATES TO DO THAT,YOU CONTACT FOREST DEPTS IN YOUR AREA TOO! THANKS!
Thank for the reply Sir..

Definitely Govt. cannot afford if it's costly(Let us be practical)

If any of you have names and contacts of NGOs who work in this aspect, in turn taking assistance of Corporate as C.S.R then only this is possible.
I don't know how to proceed.

Best Regards,
Krishna kanth