Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

to start new dairy farm near nellore dist Andhrapradesh

Register

Click Here!

pothugunta123

Hello this is ashok i am intrested to start new dairy farm in nellore dist AP ...i need help and advise of this farm..please send me your thoughts and experiances to my Email i am intrested to go for 100 cows with start....

thank u in advance
ashok

Last edited by a moderator:

thotauk

Contact

You can contact me
I am starting one in Nellore dt soon.

Hello this is ashok i am intrested to start new dairy farm in nellore dist AP ...i need help and advise of this farm..please send me your thoughts and experiances to my Email avs_naidu@yahoo.com i am intrested to go for 100 cows with start....

thank u in advance
ashok(00447912769615)

Last edited by a moderator:

lpmndri123

Hello this is ashok i am intrested to start new dairy farm in nellore dist AP ...i need help and advise of this farm..please send me your thoughts and experiances to my Email i am intrested to go for 100 cows with start....

thank u in advance
ashok
For a one week's training and other suggetions contact national dairy research institute, Adugodi, bangalore-560030.

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects & Nutritional Infrastructure .

Dear P Ashok ,

Plz contact us for your A - Z Dream Dairy Project at Nellore under turnkey consultancy ..we can set ur project from 100 - 5000 nos. cows / Buffaloes with full Automation .. Send your reply with Pvt. Message(PM) .. Dr. Dev Sarkar - GGDFCS India ..

thank u in advance
ashok