Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

to start diary farm in large scale

Register

Click Here!

dhas

sir,
i am new to this field, plannned to start diary farm ( 6 acers of land available)
can i get full details , support,

aghgindia

Dairy farm on a large scale

Dear Dhas,

I represent AGHG MARKETING (INDIA) PVT LTD, which is the marketier to Organic and Natural products manufactured by world renowned Botanical Scientist and Vet. Dr.Suresh Gangawane, who happens to be the only consultant to Military Dairy Farms across India managing more than 40000 cattles. He has a vast experience of more than 37 years in the dairy farm management and has won many awards and felicitations in the subject. He has been trained abroad in the latest technologies in Dairy Farms. India's 1st test tube baby of Cow is on his name. He is a pioneer of cattle embryo transfer in India and has a record of 1 to 4 embryos on his credential. He is expert in frozen seamen and has a record of selling more than 1 million such frozen seamen capsules in one year. He has a record of having 5 cows yielding more than 58 ltrs of milk per day and more than 100 cows with more than 40 Ltrs milk per day.

I do not think there will be any alternative for a large scale dairy farm to this great name of Dr. Suresh Gangawane.

If you wish to take if further from here, pls contact me on paresh at aghg dot in or call me on

Rgds,

Paresh Wadke.
Director.
AGHG INDIA.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaganath

cows

sir
this is jaganath from banglore if u want any thing regarding cows and its needs plz contact jaganath

maruthidairy

looking for good cows/buffalos

Dear sir,
we are looking for good milking HF/Jersy & murrah of young good milking cattles for our new dairy farm. interested persons can help or suggest me for the same our contact,please contact....

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.
sir
this is jaganath from banglore if u want any thing regarding cows and its needs plz contact jaganath

madhuriitd

Dairy farm available for transfer

Dear Sir,

Jakon group is based out of Jaipur and is involved in real estate development, garment exports and dairy farming. We have a profitably running dairy farm here. It has more than 70 Jersey-HF cows and Murrah buffaloes. We are considering transfer of the farm as we are starting a real estate project there. You can get more information and pictures of the dairy farm on this blog:

http://jakondairy.blogspot.com

The total investment required would be around 40 lakhs and the returns are around 30%. Please contact us if you have the required capital and wish to start a dairy farm immediately. We could then help you with our practical knowledge and experience.

Regards,
Madhur Singhal
Jakon Infra, Jaipur

Last edited:

menon123

wonderingon leasing land for Dairy farming

I am wondering whether there is anybody who can guide me on leasing land in the Bangalore-Mysore road (interior with road access and if possible running water) for a large scale dairy project.

dudani87

Hello,
My name is Sumeet kumar, done my BE in C Tech, owner of a dairy farm at chandrapur maharashtra.
If u need any guidance, help, in starting a dairy farm or guidance in running an existing dairy farm, u can contact me thru mail.

dudani87@gmail.com

I can help u as I personally run my farm. I can answer best to ur queries with 8 yrs of experience.