Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

To Start Dairy Business

Register

Click Here!

shastrym

Team,

We have proposed to start dairy farm to start-up with 300 to 500 buffalos in and around Hyderabad, please suggest Pro’s & Con’s and Best Practices to be Successful.

Regards,
Shastry

Ashwini

Hi

300 to 500 buffaloes initially is a lot of animals to start with. Please visit a nearby farm to get to know of the pros and cons. The krishi vigyan kendras to provide training on dairy farming, do attend

REgards
Ashwini

narpat

dairy farm project

sir good noon

best of luck for u r new dairy farm projects

sir my self pragnesh bhatt from rajkot gujrat sir we are deal in gircow and jersy cow i am also adviser in dairy farm

if u need any further guide for dairy farm plz call me

pragnesh bhatt

Last edited by a moderator:

nischal911

Dairy

Hi Pragnesh

can I have your mobile no.

Im interested in setting up a dairy farm and also a processing unit in AP.
Thanks

drsarkar

For Complete A-Z Dairy farm Project Consultancy Services

Dear Mr. Nischal,

We are from GGDFCS India Dairy Farm + Processing Consultancy services and providing complete Turnkey Project services and having more than 20 yrs. exposure in this field .. Animal Breeding , Procurement , Nutrition , Housing , Design , Construction , Milking and calf Mgmt., Parlor Mgmt & Infrastructure Development , Shed & Routine Mgmt., Feed & Fodder management , Animal Health & Treatment Systems , Farm Routines & Training with Awareness methodologies , milk processing , product manufacturing and Storage systems with milk cooling and transportation mgmt also .. Plz contact us through PM ..

QUOTE=nischal911;208338]Hi Pragnesh

can I have your mobile no.

Im interested in setting up a dairy farm and also a processing unit in AP.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

drsarkar

Dear Shastry M - A.P.

We are from GGDFCS India Dairy Farm + Processing Consultancy services and providing complete Turnkey Project services and having more than 20 yrs. exposure in this field .. Animal Breeding , Procurement , Nutrition , Housing , Design , Construction , Milking and calf Mgmt., Parlor Mgmt & Infrastructure Development , Shed & Routine Mgmt., Feed & Fodder management , Animal Health & Treatment Systems , Farm Routines & Training with Awareness methodologies , milk processing , product manufacturing and Storage systems with milk cooling and transportation mgmt also .. Plz contact us through PM ..

lpmndri123

Team,

We have proposed to start dairy farm to start-up with 300 to 500 buffalos in and around Hyderabad, please suggest Pro’s & Con’s and Best Practices to be Successful.

Regards,
Shastry
Pl. contact Dr. reddy,at National dairy Research Institute, Adugodi, Bangalore-560030 for all information, assistance etc.

Hi!

Dear Mr Shastry,

I have started the same but with a small no of buffalos last year.I started with 20 Buffalos and right now I have more than 100.What I have learned in the last one year is through on job practical experiences .

Rest U can get discuss with me as i am not a consultant but a budding dairy enterpreneur

Team,

Regards,
Shastry

raps909

hi neeraj, Please tell me in detail how you started with 20 buffalloes & now u've 100

hi neeraj, Please tell me in detail how you started with 20 buffalloes and now you have 100 buffalloes.

hailbrijesh

Gir cows

Hi Pragnesh,

Please let me know the following

1. do you have pure breed gir cows i.e. 100% gir blood
2. what is the typical peak milk yield (herd average would be okay)
3. average intercalving period
4. average dry days
5. average lactation days
6. average total yield (first lactation, second lactation)
7. average weight (female lactating cow)

do you maintain records of the cows that you sell i.e.

1. sire / dam records
2. hoof history
3. vaccination history
4. medical history

kindly let me know the details or you can pm me your mobile number or email address and i will get in touch with you

kind regards,
brijesh

madhuriitd

Best HF and Jersey cows

We have some of the best HF cross and Jersey cows from Punjab region at our farm in Jaipur. Let us know if you are interested in buying few animals.

Each animal costs 50,000 Rs.. You can call us on 8094008094 or e-mail at info [at] linenwalas.com if interested in purchasing.

Last edited:

prateekvaish

Pure Murrah Buffaloes with transport facility to AP available at attractive prices

Dear Sir ,

Greetings from MODEL DAIRY FARM ! pls find the indicative price list as attachment. Also the other important features of our livestock and services are:-
1. All animals are vaccinated against FMD and HS.
2. All animals are healthy and genetically superior.
3. Free arrangement of skilled workers to look after the selected cattle of buyer till they are dispatched.
4. Free arrangement of dairy cattle shed for safety and comfort of selected cattle till they are dispatched.
5. Free arrangement of Veterinary supervision by a senior and qualified veterinarian for all the selected cattle till they are dispatched.
6. Pre-vaccination against FMD and HS can be done on request.
7. Arrangement of Transport of cattle at most economical cost.
8. Arrangement of Export permit issued by the Government on behalf of customer.
9. Arrangement of customized Tagging of all the selected cattle.
10. Arrangement of skilled workers to accompany the cattle during transit.
11. Free guidance regarding nutrition, breeding, fodder management, cattle housing and animal health management.
12. 365 day call – center / helpline for advice/ guidance.

In case of any clarification feel free to call at 09936286478 or 09936296361 & visit us on Model Dairy Farm

thanx and regards
Prateek Vaish
Vice President Operations,
Model Dairy Farm Services
Visit us on web @ Model Dairy Farm