Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

to set up dairy farm in bobbili AP total info for that

Register

Click Here!

priyanka97

i want to start a dairy farm comprising of 10 cows and 10 buffaloes i got some question to be answer .1.what will be the project cost and will i get any financial assistance from AP or central govt of from any bank ?
2.how much land will be required?
3.what breed of cows & buffaloes to be taken?
4.suitable climate reqire.
5.feed and feeding metod for get more milk
6.what are the equipment and cost where we can find?
7.what breed of cows buffaloes to be taken for more beneficiary?

lpmndri123

i want to start a dairy farm comprising of 10 cows and 10 buffaloes i got some question to be answer .1.what will be the project cost and will i get any financial assistance from AP or central govt of from any bank ?
2.how much land will be required?
3.what breed of cows & buffaloes to be taken?
4.suitable climate reqire.
5.feed and feeding metod for get more milk
6.what are the equipment and cost where we can find?
7.what breed of cows buffaloes to be taken for more beneficiary?
I suggest you to undergo training at some institution. You can contact NDRI, Adugodi, Bangalore

Last edited by a moderator:

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

Last edited by a moderator:

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.