Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

to set a dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

ajay47

i want to set up a diary farm in Amritsar Punjab, India
i want to know about the breeds of cows which can give about 25-30 kg per day, their price, my place will suit them or not ,their daily feed requirements ,and place from where i can buy them in punjab

lnclax

i want to set up a diary farm in Amritsar Punjab, India
i want to know about the breeds of cows which can give about 25-30 kg per day, their price, my place will suit them or not ,their daily feed requirements ,and place from where i can buy them in punjab

The best breed of cows to produce over 25 L of milk by my opinion is holstein friesian these are European cows and and are sensitive to extreme heat You will have to provide some cooling arrangements in Amritsar during the summer months but during the winter months they will be great You can visit my farm on facebook under the name of Amarkirti farms and see these animals If you need any assistance you can call me

Last edited by a moderator:

bharatbook

Dairy farm

The best breed of cows to produce over 25 L of milk by my opinion is holstein friesian these are European cows and and are sensitive to extreme heat You will have to provide some cooling arrangements in Amritsar during the summer months but during the winter months they will be great You can visit my farm on facebook under the name of Amarkirti farms and see these animals If you need any assistance you can call me
Thanks for sharing this information setting a dairy farm is good thing because milk has already high demand but also great demand for its products which is large in range!
Good luck ajay!

apd1952

apd1952

dear sir,
you can get high milk yielding cows from haryana and punjab.
their cost is around rs 70,000/= now.
otherwise you are free to contact me at my cell no 9896056077 or mail id dabas_ndri@yahoo.co.in
a p dabas
karnal-haryana