Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Tissue Cultured Date Palm Plants, Tissue Culture Banana plants to sell

Register

Click Here!

e61703

We provides planting material & technical services for Tissue Cultured Date Palm as well as Tissue Cultured Banana plantation.

We are providing all varieties of Tissue Culture Date Palm Plants suitable for plantation.

Please send us full query with your full contact detail & email id on our mail ID & our representative will contact you soon....

Best regards,

Mr. Sachin Pardeshi

Last edited by a moderator:

smhussain

Tissue culture date palms.

Hi,
I wish to buy 15 female tissue culture palms and two male tissue culture palms. Please let me know the verities you have along with the size of the plants and its' rate for Bangalore delivery. Also let me know the source of mother plants. You can reach me on: or you can mail me with all your details
Thanks.
S.M.Hussain

sukupallu

Need datepalm tissue cultured plants.

Hi, Its good to know that you are involved in datepalm tissue cultured. I reside and would like to know more about the date palm plantation and the type of breeds in dates. Also would like to know from where are you supplying these tissue cultured plants. If possible could you provide me your contact number so that i can talk the rest over the phone. You can reach me . Please do the needful i am looking forward to plant datepalm in one acer. Thanks!
Regards,

e61703

Tissue cultured Date Palm Plants..

sent me enquiry on & i will contact you soon.

shanmuga06

Tissue culture date palms/G9 banana

we are having the Barhiee variety for good yield and tasty date palm saplings promoted and propagated by tissue culture for early yield.we also having the G9
banaba saplings propagagted by tissue culture .Our G9 banana mother culture from Isrel with less cycles propagation with virus free in all factor.

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TNadu
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in