Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Tissue culture plants lab set up - Advice needed

Register

Click Here!

jagasuji

Hi all, i am willing to set up a tissue culture laboratory. But I am quite confused about this field as this is a completely new one for me. What will be the future of this industry, how to get orders, whether the business can be possible all around the year. All these questions are floating in my mind.
Please provide your valuable advice on the same.

eiribooks

Tissue Culture Project Reports

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

ramu_deekonda

Poly Bags for Tissue Culture and Nurseries

Dear Sir,
I am introducing myself as Manufacturer and supplier of High quality PP Poly Bags for Tissue culture and Nurseries at very reasonable price. The Poly bags we manufacture are of best quality ultraviolet stabilized polythene bags made of LDPE material and are made indifferent sizes as required by the customers' specifications. These bags are highly durable and long lasting products and with waterdrainage holes at the bottom. Pl contact for quote and samples

Deekonda Suresh

Last edited by a moderator: