Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

The Best honey availability in Bulk

Register

Click Here!

evegreen

Dear all,

we are the bulk suppliers of Agmark honey and fresh forest honey collected from western ghats of Karnataka and from farmers and we also deals with bee keeping and also bee boxes are available with us.We also supply honey that is used only for medical purpose.if needed please contact us.We supply you for reasonable prices.

kisna9

Hi this is Krishna from hyd. Am interested in taking bulk quantity of Agmark Honey. let me know the rate per ltr.

priya_visu

May I know the rate per kg of honey.Let me know wether you have
variants of honey.Call me

Last edited by a moderator:

cyriacjo

Dear all,

we are the bulk suppliers of Agmark honey and fresh forest honey collected from western ghats of Karnataka and from farmers and we also deals with bee keeping and also bee boxes are available with us.We also supply honey that is used only for medical purpose.if needed please contact us.We supply you for reasonable prices.
Dear sir,

I have pleasure in introducing myself as tea planter having 150 acres of yielding tea plantation at Madikeri in Karnataka state.

The estate is surrounded by private forests having plenty of flowering plants and hence it is the ideal location for large scale bee keeping. I am interested for a joint venture with your firm for under taking the project.

I would therefore like to know whether you are interested in the proposal and if so please let me know the full details about your organisation along with your plan of action.

THANKING YOU,

With Warm Regards ,
Cyriac Joseph,
VN-3, Vivekananda Nagar,
Kesavadasapuram
Trivandrum-695004

Last edited by a moderator: