Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Terrace gardening

Register

Click Here!

varagoor

Dear All

I am interested in terrace gardening in my 1200 sq feet. I need expert advice from scratch...
Please help
Thanks
mani

garao56

Dear sir, A garden on the flat roof of a building, especially one found in an urban setting is called roof garden. Often here is a misconception in India between roof gardening and terrace garden. In many publications, the gardening on the roof is often termed as terrace gardening which is not strictly correct according to the British concept. In modern times, individual homes with a compund and lawn are becoming rare in cities and towns and skyscrapers are replacing such homes. As a result, the private home gardens are vanishing and the only place left for gardening are the roofs of houses. A spacious well planned roof garden can be a place of joy and recreation. In bigger cities of India, many of large hotels and public buildings are developing this type of gardens.

Hello,
We can provide you with collapsible growbags, collapsible water tanks, greenhouse nets, plants, growth media, fertilizer, etc and continued support for terrace garden on consultation basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

minalahm

Sir, I am interested in terrace gardening. Please help. Thanks
First of all , good morning sir, . I m a plant supplier From Assam . I checked , you are looking roof gardening consultant .If so , kindly contact with me. We have all type of plant such as agricultural horticultural sericultural, ornamental medicinal, forestry ,flowers, fruit , and seed, carpet grass available. Thank you sir..

anilnaik

Dear All

I am interested in terrace gardening in my 1200 sq feet. I need expert advice from scratch...
Please help
Thanks
mani
Hi Mani , Please contact us regarding Irrigation. We are authorized dealers.

Last edited by a moderator: