Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Teak Plantation Questions!

Register

Click Here!

udayakathirr

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am planning to acquire a 2 - 5 acres of land in tamilnadu to plant teak plants. I like to know below details before acquiring the land.

1.What type of Soil is suitable for Teak Plantation?
2.Do we need to conduct any soli test before that, can please provide the contact details for govt. center for soil test ?
3.Do we have any minimum land requirement for doing teak plantation?
4.What are the other crops that can be grown along with this for better yield and profit?
5. Do we have any govt restriction or policies to be followed before planting teaks?

Thanks!
Kathiravan U.

Ashwini

Hi

A soil test and water analysis needs to be done to grow any crop. THe tests are done at the nearest agriculture department. YOu can get the saplings from the forestry department and also the cultivation details.

Regards
Ashwini

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

dear sir,
greetings from sunroyale consultancy.i am umapathysankar running a consultancy firm in madurai and gave consultancy in the areas such as agri projects,training,trading,real estate,exports and stock markets.i am also network with all business organizations and people all over the world to develop business for my customers.you query is about teak plantation.if you are interested,please send your contact information such as mail id and phone no by private message via this media.i arrange for farm visit where you can get live experience,farmer interaction.you gather lot of details from the farmers who already plant teak in their field

this will clear all your doubts and you enter this venture with much confidence.thank you.best of luck

shanmuga06

Teak plantations

we are having good quality and high yield Tissue culture teak saplings with us.
1.Normally the red soil is very opt for teak plantations

2.If its redsoil i hope that soil test will not required

3.The selection of seedlings/saplings will be vital role in longterm investment i.e teak plantation is a perunial cultivation not annual.So now a days the Tissue culture teak saplings will be best for better yield and early maturity i.e minimum 12 years onwards.

3.There is no specfic diemension of land for teak cultivation.You can do plantations in one acre to maximum .

4.Any kind of restriction by the Govt during the plantations.But during the harvesting period obtaining cutting order is compulsory from thre forest Department.

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in