Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Teak Plantation in Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

lpsagri

Hi,

I'm a banker by profession and i'm intrested to have Teak plantation in karnataka.
Query : Am I eligible to buy an Agricultural / Nonagricultural land (Dry/Barren land) for the purpose of Teak plantation, since i'm from an non-agricultural family and my income is above 2Lach per annum. Please guide.

Thanks in Advance

tvnaidu

I don't think you can register land on your name if you are non-agri, now a days lot of Dubhai shielks want to buy land in India too

drsreddy

Teak plantation

Those who are filing Income tax returns and having PAN with annual income of more than Rs.2 lakhs, are not entitlted to buy Agri land in Karnataka. Other states like AP, is not an issue.

Hi,

I'm a banker by profession and i'm intrested to have Teak plantation in karnataka.
Query : Am I eligible to buy an Agricultural / Nonagricultural land (Dry/Barren land) for the purpose of Teak plantation, since i'm from an non-agricultural family and my income is above 2Lach per annum. Please guide.

Thanks in Advance

rprabhu

hi forum experts,
i am from Karnataka
i would like to know:
01.teak is grown by govt in large number in forest so what is benefit in private plantation
02.is tissue culture teak better
03.after teak tree reach full age like 25 years, do we have to sell teak to govt only. what is present day goverment rule for cutting and selling teak tree
04.what soil type good for teak tree

thank you for valuable reply.

SWAMY1807

Dear Member,

01.teak is grown by every farmer in large number in their farmlands along with govt in forest.

02.Tissue culture teak better on growth and yield.

03.You can sell it on your own in open market.

Presently government relaxed rules for cutting and selling teak tree.

04. Soil ph above 6 is good for teak tree plantation.
Regards,
SWAMY

muthukuribk

please contact and send private message

BALAKRISHNA MUTHUKURI
MOTHER AGRI BIOTECH INDIA PVT. LTD.
BANGALORE.
+919035003471

Last edited:

parmjit

purchase agriculture land

Any person without agriculture background can purchase land which is mentioned as plantation in RTC. So u can buy coffee estate

Coffee is considered as a commercial crop & is registered with a CRC and this CRC land can be purchased by anyone.

Coming to agricultural land, the intention of this rule is to protect the farmers from their land being taken away from non-agriculturists (rich people/organizations) resulting in them losing out in a long run.

As per Karnataka Land Reforms Act, if any one who is not from Agriculture background wants to buy an agriculture [Wet/Dry] land can approach the D.C for their intention to become agriculturist. *If they fullfill the requirements [Documents, Intention to become Agriculturist etc.,] then D.C will give permission to buy A, B or C Class Agriculture Land. *This rule will not applicable for buying Plantation Crops i.e., Coffee, Tea, Rubber, Pepper, Cardamom etc., *The land having plantation crops does not comes under ceiling limits(section 63 &*64), that land has no application of section 79A and 79B of land reforms act. That is*even non agriculturist or any one can buy land having plantations crop.
there are 3 types of lands i.e., A, B & C Class Lands. *If one wants to buy agriculture land he/she may be a agriculturist or their ancestors. *This rule will not applicable for buying Plantation Crops i.e., Coffee, Tea, Rubber, Pepper, Cardamom etc., *One can buy any number of plantation land as per this clause. *The land having plantation crops does not comes under ceiling limits(section 63 &*64), that land has no application of section 79A and 79B of land reforms act. That is*even non agriculturist or any one can buy land having plantations crop.
The term for agriculture land and plantation land both are same but the difference is that what you grow and what type of land it is. *Plantation land has much value than agriculture land and these are called commercial crops. *You can buy plantation land without being a agriculturist, but in case of agriculture land it's not possible.
If intrest to buy LANDS suitable for TEEK, RUBBER,COFFEE,SILVER,ARECANUT,sandelwood,TEA
i am a farmer of punjab & also a govt. empoly my income is more than 5 lac year can i purchase agriculture land or plantation land in karnataka ????

rishabh tiwari

टीसु कलचर सागवान फार्मिंग से किसान की कमाही.

टीसु कलचर सागवान से किसान कम समय में जादा पूंजी कमा सकता है इसकी जानकारी इस तरह है

1एकड़ में लगभग 500 प्लांट 3 मी x 3 मी की दूरी पर लगाये

आज के क्रय बिक्रय बाजार में सागवान की लकड़ी की कीमत कम से कम 2000/घन फीट है 2000/cubic feet

एक प्लांट 6 -7 साल में तयार हो जाता है .

1 प्लांट से लगभग 18-2० घन फीट लकड़ी तयार होती है

एक प्लांट से किसान की आमदनी लगभग 2000 x 18 = 36००० रुपये

500 प्लांट से लगभग 36000 X 500 =180,00000 रुपये

कम समय और कम पूंजी में करोडपती बनने का एकमात्र उपाय सागवान टीसु कलचर फार्मिंग
देर न करे आज ही संपर्क करे. कम लागत मात्र 55००० रुपये में करोडो कमाए

Last edited: