Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

TEAK/EUCALIPTUS PLANTATION details please

Register

Click Here!

Hi,
This is Raja from Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh. I have an acre land which stands on rain water source. If required, can buy water from neighbour which is a little costly. And soil is black(Nallaregadi). Basilly I wanted to plant Teak tree and tried contacting the local forest department(Rajahmundry). Surprisingly, I didnot receive any support from them/forest range officer too. So, I am in search of details please.
1. what kind of teak trees needs to be planted? Any specific varities in these? Where Can I get?
(As I tried contacting nearby nursery and was shown very small 5/10 cm of plants. Don't know whether they are good to buy or not?)

2.what is the distance needs to be maintained between each plant?

3. Is it possible to plant another fruit trees like lemon/neem... orange... kind in between the teak plants?

4. How to plant the teak? what are the ways to get the better growth of teak tree.

5. what are the permissions needs to be taken for plantatation/ cutting of teak tree as per government rules? (looking for hassle free work, purely in LEGAL way). if any websites availble, please help me.

6. IF TEAK IS NOT SUGGESTABLE, what is the other better option?

I request you to provide me the above details and if any other too. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Raja
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dera raja ,

Teak plantation is not successful in nallaregadi (black soil )you dont need any permissions to for plantation. you better go with eucaliptus.

Teak/Eucalyptus

Hello Sir,
Thank you very much for information and response. Please let me knowwhat kind of eucalyptus is good? is there any several varieties? I googleed and got to know cloned trees are good. is that true? Please suggest/advise me if any other required. Thanks in Advance,Raja

ragupoy

Dear Raja,

You have quoted your land is depends on rain water any plantation even it is trees it may require water for first two years,or otherwise you can try planting these trees in the mont of august whwn first monsoon rain starts that will continue till november this may reduce the fatals some amount.

You may plant many tree vareties in black soil make sure you plant all those trees in minimum 8 feet distence.

vmap

Black soil/casuarina

Dear sir,

In my opinion ,not to plan for Teak or Eucalyptus in your black soil.With eucalyptus there are 3 dis-advantages

1.Water table[ground water level] will go down very deep because that much water is consumed by Eucalyptus.

2.Eucalyptus Leaf is not decomposable in the soil and it takes very long time/period

3.Generally the Eucalyptus do not allow the growth of other herbs/mesophytes

4.Teak is not suitable

So pl go for casuarina[sarugudu in Telugu] and you can see income/profits in short time.Morever it with stand rainfed conditions

regards
vampR&D

revolvingagro

teak & safeda (eukalyptus) plantation give good return

TEAK & SAFEDA PLANTATION
SAGWAN FARMING
We integrate teak and safeda plantation in india .we have more then 50,000 farmers across india . we r private lmited companey based in mumbai exporter of teak & safeda wood , wood timbers and timber wood products like timber boards, timber logs, board ply products, wooden margins and wooden laminated floorings we integrate farming of teak & safeda with buy back gurantee on stamp paper of 100 rs with registration from high court of mumbai with current market rate of wood .
We integrate EUCALYPTUS & TEAK tissue culture farming give cd. and booklet with registration cirtificate and form to cut your tree .we also provide traning to get maximum interest in farming and get to start your own bussiness in ur state .we give regular visit to your farm after plantation to know the technical problems which can be short out by us only . We appoint frenchisee in each district and B.D.M. of state for bussiness devolopment , if interested plz call us on for such query
Teak plantation:
COST OF ONE PLANT IS 70 RS.
Come and invest Rs.70 for one plants and earn more then. that is approx 500 plant in one acre .Rs.2000 per cub/feet x 15 cubic feet from one tree =R.S. 30,000 from one tree in 7 - 9 yrs.
R.S. 30,000 x 500 plant in onc acre = 150,00000/-
1 crore fifty lakhs

Safeda (eucalyptus) plantation:
COST OF ONE PLANT IS 26 RS.
By platinting Eugliptus Clonel you will get wood nearly 100 to 150 kgs per tree.
Per acre you need minimum 1400 to 1800 clones approximately.
We give rough calculation here i.e per acre 1500 plants .On completion of 4 th years you will get 100 Kgs per tree .So the total yield per acre is 1500 X 100= 150000 kgs i.e 150 matric tons per acre .The present market rate is Rs 5000 to 6000 matric ton. So the farmers will get per acre
150 matric ton X R.S 6000=9,00000
nine lakhs
To know our project detail of Teak tissue culture & safeda (eucalyptus) farming at your doorstep in your land visit our site .

Terms and conditions :
Availability of plants in company's green house is invariably in short supply. Pricing of planting stock is declared in advance to ensure that the farmers can book their plants any time during the year. Many a times, all plants in our nursery stock stand booked much earlier that their final lifting. We therefore encourage farmers to book plants in advance to ensure their availability. We always maintain transparency in supplying plants on first cum first serves bases and on terms and conditions as mentioned on the receipt.

Last edited by a moderator:

muthukuribk

For high yielding tissue culture teak bag plants

Please contact

We are one and only high yielding tissue culture teak producers in India & abroad
M. BALAKRISHNA,M. Sc, (Ph.D.),
Managing Director,

Seven Hills Invitro Labs Pvt. Ltd.,
(Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory)
# 125, A.P. Sub Registrars Colony, Timminaidupalem,
Akkarampalli (P) Tirupati 517507
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.

Mobile: +91 9908286565
muthukuribk@gmail.com, mbalakrishna@shilpindia.net
Website : Seven Hills Invitro Labs Pvt. Ltd. Tirupati - - born for food and wood - -