Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Teak cultivation

Register

Click Here!

dhanu_uj

Hi team , My name is dhananjaya having 3 acre of land near mysore with water facility and looking for to cultivate the teak for my future investment, and also i am looking some good teak plants near mysore or bangalore . please help me. thanks.

shanmuga06

Teak Plantations

Dear Dhananjay,
Your option of cultivation of teak.Its a nice one.Very good longterm investment.we will gave good quality and breed of teak plants promoted by tissue culture teak saplings.

for more details plz contact us;

a Sivakumar
priya nursery garden
karaikudi-630001
priyagar062yahoo.co.in

revolvingagro

TEAK & SAFEDA PLANTATION
SAGWAN FARMING
We integrate teak and safeda plantation in india .we have more then 50,000 farmers across india . we r private lmited companey based in mumbai exporter of teak & safeda wood , wood timbers and timber wood products like timber boards, timber logs, board ply products, wooden margins and wooden laminated floorings we integrate farming of teak & safeda with buy back gurantee on stamp paper of 100 rs with registration from high court of mumbai with current market rate of wood .
We integrate EUCALYPTUS & TEAK tissue culture farming give cd. and booklet with registration cirtificate and form to cut your tree .we also provide traning to get maximum interest in farming and get to start your own bussiness in ur state .we give regular visit to your farm after plantation to know the technical problems which can be short out by us only . We appoint frenchisee in each district and B.D.M. of state for bussiness devolopment , if interested plz call us on for such query
Sagwan Farming - HomeSagwan Farming - Home

Last edited by a moderator: