Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Event Talk with Mr. Vishweshwar Bhat on Agriculture Marketing

Register

Click Here!

Talk with Mr. Vishweshwar Bhat on Agriculture Marketing
Posted by ForumAdmin
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:00 AM
Until: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:30 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Asia/Kolkata)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Asia/Kolkata

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ForumAdmin

Staff member
Premium Member
Mr. Vishweshwar Bhat is the CEO of Kadamba Marketing for past 10 years. Kadamba Marketing Souharda Sahakari Niyamita (KMSSN) is a co-operative society registered under the Karnataka Souharda Cooperatives Act, 1997. It is started with a unique ideological background in 2005. To know more view https://bit.ly/2TDzzl7

This event is open to only Premium Members. If you are a Premium Member, at the time of the meeting just click on Premium Member > Join Meeting above (only visible for Premium Members) and join the discussion. If you are unable to attend the meeting, leave your questions in the discussion thread below. During the meeting the moderator will ask your questions. You can later listen to the call recording in the Media section.

Last edited by a moderator:

harshavardhans

Mr. Vishweshwar Bhat is the CEO of Kadamba Marketing for past 10 years. Kadamba Marketing Souharda Sahakari Niyamita (KMSSN) is a co-operative society registered under the Karnataka Souharda Cooperatives Act, 1997. It is started with a unique ideological background in 2005. To know more view https://bit.ly/2TDzzl7

If you wish to join this event post a reply below or click on RSVP above (will be visible if you are logged in) and we will send you the link to join the meeting.

If you are unable to attend the meeting, leave your questions here. During the meeting the moderator will ask your questions. You can later listen to the call recording and read the article in the Articles category of Resources section
I am interested in joining this. I could not see RSVP link though I have logged in. Please send me invite link. Thanks!!!