Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Supplier of H.F./jersey cows and Murrah Buffaloes

Register

Click Here!

nitinsachdeva30

Sachdeva Dairy Farm can supply H.F and jersey cows from Chintamani and maharastra based on your requirement of Milk yield. We supply Murrah Buffaloes at the best prices from our farm at Rohtak.

utsukdairy

Sachdeva Dairy Farm can supply H.F and jersey cows from Chintamani and maharastra based on your requirement of Milk yield. We supply Murrah Buffaloes at the best prices from our farm at Rohtak.
Can you supply HF cow in Haryana also, if so then please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

I am going to open a dairyfarm in gujrat, Surendranagar district. Please give details in regard costing of buffaloo and cow.

pummy1

Greetings.

Dear Mr. Manoj,

I am Rao Puran Pal working with United Nations Office in Israel. I have a private farm on Eastern side of Rajasthan ( Mandal Garh, near Kota). We have ample water and three phase power facility.

We are the group of farmers and I am the President of Kissan Jagrati Kendra in my Area.

We are intend to create a commercial milk dairy cum plant.

> We are longing for a permanent agro solutions on all sectors we undertake now and in future.

> We are longing for Financer(s).

> Permanent Dairy, milk plant and export consultancies.

Please revert and advise as to what extent you can assist our project in Rajasthan.

We wish to start our dairy with 100 cows and gradually promote to any extent.

You may reach me

Pl revert and advise.

Best regards.

Rao Puran Pal
United Nations

Hi

Send us mail for further discussion

Regards

mamsd84

I want to start a dairy farm in hyderabad, i want the price for 50 murrah buffalos and trasport.

ghanashyam

Supplier of H.F./jersey cows and Murrah Buffaloes

Dear Sir,

we are just about to start a dairy farm of 60 c.b jersy cows here at Sambalpur Orissa.
plz give your contact detail so that we can contact you regarding purchesing of animal
regards
ghanashyam.

rmandy

50-75 HF cows

We need high yield 50 1st batch and 25 second batch HF good pedigree cows. Please provide your quotation

sreedna

buffalos Required to Chittoor

Hi Guys,

I need 10 buffalos to my farm. Already I have 52 cows in my farm. Now am planning to extend to buffalos. Please help me to get the required info. sreedhara dot naiduk at gmail dot com. Incase if you guys have very good HF cows please let me know. And I need cotton seed cake or any oil cake dealers contact number. thank you...

rajsekarh

sir good morning

we are from andhrapradesh
we want buffellows jercy or any one our climate suitable predered please send deatais like price ,maintains details& transport methods also

thanking u
rajsekar

pavan

murrah

sIR I AM FROM ANDHRA PRADESH AND HAVE ESTAE I AM INTERETED IN MURRAH ORIGINAL BREED CALFS WITH PEDIGREEE PAPERS,MURRAH BUFFFALOUS CAN ADJUST TO OUR ANDHRA CLIMATE? WHY I AM ASKING THE PEDIGREE PAPERS PEVIOUSLY SOME BODY CHEAATED, THAT IS THE REASON, I AM ASKING FOR THE PAPERS.IF U CAN SEND I NEED 25 CALFS, SEND THE DETAILS ANF IF U HAVE PHOTS PL SEND,
tHANKS,
RAM PRASAD.

i

QUOTE=nitinsachdeva30;190388]Sachdeva Dairy Farm can supply H.F and jersey cows from Chintamani and maharastra based on your requirement of Milk yield. We supply Murrah Buffaloes at the best prices from our farm at Rohtak.[/QUOTE]

rajivnarangca

need 20 hf cows in haryana

dear sir i need 20 hf cows in karnal haryana can you provide them if yes then please send me your avg selling price & transpotation cost you can contact me

ksanjaysingh

Looking for 10 jersey cow and rest 10 after six month

Hi,

We are in process to start a dairy farm in bihar and looking 10 numbers of jersey cow in first batch and after six month I am looking for rest 10 this number can be increase on the requirment bases. Please contact me

Thanks
chinta s singh

pavan

Murrah buffaloes

pl send u r mail id to to my PM BOX, for further correspondence.

Ram Prasad.

rajsekarh

sir
we are from ap we planning start dairy form at my 2 acres of land
please send details of jersy cows,price&age details
thanking u
rajsekar