Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Supervisor at Agriculture farm - at Mangalore, Karnataka State

Register

Click Here!

kkpadau

We Require a Bsc. Agriculture male Candidate who has background of Beekeeping (1+1) developed by the department of Agriculture University Bangalore or its equivalent with practical training in handling of bees, bee appliances, bee products, bee castes, management practices etc. The special emphasis on role of honeybees in increasing the agriculture productivity is given in the course. Welcome to Nisarg Apiary...

Experienced preferred but not essential

Will also be responsible for maintenance of the coconut (200 trees), arecanut (700 trees), turmeric plantation and paper plantation in the farm.

Salary negotiable Family accommodation with free electricity and water provided for right candidate.
Welcome to Nisarg Apiary...
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

nkpuri

goat farm

wat will be the salary and other perks.I am agriculture graduate and MBA having 20 years professional experience,can guide you for better business in agri sector.Please write me in detail

kkpadau

Dear Mr. Puri,
I am not looking for a consultant. I am looking for a supervisor. Please email your bio data for evaluation.
Kind regards,
PK Kumar

modullas

We Require a Bsc. Agriculture male Candidate who has background of Beekeeping (1+1) developed by the department of Agriculture University Bangalore or its equivalent with practical training in handling of bees, bee appliances, bee products, bee castes, management practices etc. The special emphasis on role of honeybees in increasing the agriculture productivity is given in the course. Welcome to Nisarg Apiary...

Experienced preferred but not essential

Will also be responsible for maintenance of the coconut (200 trees), arecanut (700 trees), turmeric plantation and paper plantation in the farm.

Salary negotiable Family accommodation with free electricity and water provided for right candidate.
Welcome to Nisarg Apiary...
Please contact....
RESUME
M.Suresh Reddy
S/o Rambhupal Reddy

OBJECTIVE
To be a part of technology challenging project where I will learn and to grow
personally and professionally in a challenging and competitive ambience that brings out best of me.
WORKING EXPERIENCE
1. Working as General Manager (Production) in Ananda Enterprises (I) Pvt.Ltd (Ananda Group) ,Bhimavaram ,West Godavari Dist. From 08.01.2009 to till date.

Ananda Enterprises (India) Pvt.ltd. Is one of the leading Floating & sinking
Fish Feed manufacturing units in Andhra Pradesh .

2. Worked as AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION OFFICER in Canara Bank,Bhimavaram, west godavari dist. from 29-11-2006 to 07.01.2009.

• Present CTC : 5.20 Lakh
• Expected CTC : 6.20 Lakh
• 2 Month notice

ACADEMIC
Sl.No. Course Institute/College Year of pass Marks
%
1 B sc (Ag)
AGRICULTURAL COLLEGE ,MAHANANDI(ANGRAU)
ANDHRAPRADESH. 2006 84.3
2 INTERMEDIATE NAGARJUNA Jr COLLEGE,NANDYAL
KURNOOL DIST 2001 87.3
3 SSC SARADA VIDYA MANDIR, NANDYAL,KURNOOL DIST. 1996 52.16

* PGDAGM FROM PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY
TRAINING UNDERGONE
Sl.No. Training Institute
Subject Period
RURAL AGRICULTURAL WORK EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME EXPERIENCING OF FIELD OPERATIONS ,CONDUCTING OF RYTHU SADASSU,TECHNICAL GUIDENCE TO THE FARMERS. 6 MONTHS
2 NIRD,HYDERABAD TRANING ON RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND FINANCING OF SHG S AND CASE STUDIES ON AGRI CLINICS AND RECOVERY MANAGEMENT. 1 WEEK

SKILLS SET
TECHNICAL SKILL
 Computer Basics
 Apprising of agricultural proposals.
 Techniques in Manufacturing of Floating Pellet Fish Feed And Sinking Pellet fish feed, poultry feed , cattle feed .
PERSONAL SKILLS
•Team building and team bonding
•Project management
•Building relationship
•Decision making and problem solving
•Creativity and lateral thinking

LANGUAGES
•Fluent in English, Telugu .
ACHIVEMENTS
•Rural Agricultural Work Experience(RAWE) is done in a village for a period of six months.
•I have also won prizes in cricket, kabaddi, khko-khko.etc
•10 days village service work as a N.S.S Programme .
•I had reached all the agricultural targets given to me in my working brach.
HOBBIES AND INTEREST
•Surfing internet
•Listening to music
•Playing cricket, kabaddi, etc.
PERSONAL DETIALS
Father's Name :RAM BHUPAL REDDY.M
Mother's Name : JAYA KRISHNAMMA
Wife’ Name : Vasanthi
Son : Theenash Reddy
Date of birth : 24.06.1981

REFERENCES
1.A.UDAYA BHANU,
Sr. MANAGER,
A F SECTION,CANARABANK,CIRCLE OFFICE ,VISAKHAPATNAM.
2. V.Lova Raju , Engineer( Electrical ), Ananda Enterprises India Pvt.Ltd.
DECLARATION
I M.SURESH REDDY hereby declare by that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge.

Place: BHIMAVARAM M.SURESH REDDY

sabujayan

Dear sir,
I will be in Mangaluru on 23rd.December will be staying there for a week or so,would you like to meet me for across the table discussion,if so please keep in touch.
Thanks,
D.Ghosh,M.Sc(Ag)Hort.

kkpadau

Dear Sir
Thank you for the response. I travel frequently and currently in Nashik Maharashtra up to 5th of December 2010. I will be in the farm in Mangalore from 7th to 11th of December.

However I would like to see the bio data of the person interest to take up the assignment before any personal Interview.

You may also send the email for quick response.

Kind regards,
P.K. Kumar

agronomy

farm manager/supervisor at agri farm

dear sir,
I am S P Singh (M Sc Agronomy),i have 14 year exp.in large agri,medicinal and aromatic farm management.please give all cndition of job.
thank,s

kkpadau

Nisarg Apiary

Please email your detailed bio data for a personal interview. All your queries can be discussed then.

kind regards,
PK KUMAR