Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Suggestions required on where to invest.

Register

Click Here!

rjv2dlv

Hi,

I have a land (around 3 acres) at my hometown. And can invest around 4-5 lakhs cash. Please suggest me what can i do which gives me more profit. I am thinking of quitting my job and give this my fulltime. Please suggest.. Thanks..

agrichick

I suggest you do some home work before quitting your job and start the new business with your family support for some time until you gain some insights first. Listen to rich dad poor dad's before you quit your Job audio or book and also Rich Dad Poor Dad book.

Your passion would be the best place to start with. I hope it helps. Beware! This world is full of bad financial advisers.

Last edited:

carnay

Becoming a millionaire/ Multimillionaire thro' Agriculture

Hi,

I have a land (around 3 acres) at my hometown. And can invest around 4-5 lakhs cash. Please suggest me what can i do which gives me more profit. I am thinking of quitting my job and give this my fulltime. Please suggest.. Thanks..
Hi ,

You want to become full time farmer ? you want to earn money from farming ?

Your life here after is farming ?

You have passion for farming ?

Then do not worry. Here is solution to your problem .

You need not waste your time studying from others about farming business...

Just a week time is enough ..

Monday you visit nearest/ Biggest vegetable market...stay whole day there and watch keenly what is going on there ..like what consumers prefer to buy..what is sale price...what quality of the produce consumer like...also you enquire with the retailers casually about the business trends for vegetable and other farm goods...

Tuesday You go some other market little farther or in nearest city and look for what happens and enquire with the retailers and other farmers who used to sell their produce in mandi

Wednesday you go to farm store where hybrid seeds and fertilizers are sold and find some representative dealing in agriculture inputs like high yielding hybrid vegetables and other seeds and discuss in details about farm production ..he will tell about all the details ...

Thursday you go around your farm and meet your neighbour farmers and enquire with them about what has been going around in agriculture production activities for many years in the past

Friday You sit in your home office, analyse fully about what is best in the farming..and come to a final decision..

Saturday you prepare action plan for what you are going to do for next one year..

Sunday share your feeling and ideas with your family members ..have a good sleep ..

Monday you start your work without further consulting if once you make up your mind to do farming as business..

No business is without risk...particularly agriculture is a sweetest job to embark upon...

If you have further doubts about farming ..and about earning lac and lac of money in short period then you need to contact Mr.chandramohan , The managing trustee of SOME FOUNDATION who guides farmers in profitable farm business management

Reagrds,

Carnay

Last edited:

dnag_in

Hi,

At first we take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as an Incubation Centre supported by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) for Agri Business. We do provide business support services like DPR writing, technology demonstration, technology transfer, facilitation for fund assistance from Bank or other financial institutions, training, assistance in marketing, etc. In addition to this we also have incubation space for rent.

We do support in the following areas of Agri Business
(1) Food Processing Dried Food Products, Spray Dried Fruit Powder, Fish and Meat Processing
(2) Animal Husbandry: Emulsion based Meat Products, Dairy Processing Unit
(3) Farm Machinery : Cold Storage Facility for Vegatables, Farm Machines
(4) Natural Resource: Lac based Fruit Coating, Lac based Paint Products, Cashew Nut Shell Oil Extraction
(5) Fisheries: Value Added Fish Products, Retort Pouch Packed Fish Products, Fish Feed Plant, Spot Agglutination Kit for Fish,
(6) Jute and Natural Fibre: Jute Stick Particle Board, Jute Spinning Mill
(7) Agri Biotech: Tissue Culture
(8) Service: Agri Business Hub, Agri Business Clinic

These technologies are developed by different ICAR institutes spreading in different states.
For more details please visit Http://nirjaftbpd.in
Dr.D.Nag
CPI,ZTM_BPD UNIT,NIRJAFT,Kolkata
ph.: +919433389579 ,email : dnag_in@yahoo.com