Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Suggestion for Investing in High Return Land near Hyderabad.

Register

Click Here!

bnasproperty

For All - employed & Young people looking / willing to invest relatively small amount in land, which can / may grow in the near future.

These lands are available for sale near Hyderabad (75 to 150 KM) priced from Rs.1.2L to Rs.7L at Vikarabad (200 acres), Chevella (150 acres) & Tandur (700 acres).

One can opt to buy even small bit of 1 acre and multiples of it. You can have farm house on it too.

If you are interested, kindly contact info@bnaspropertymarketing.com

srppl55

Dear Sir,
I am interested to buy 1 acre land @ 1.2 lac. Kindly provide me full details like - road connectivity, nearby town, water source, electricity etc.
Kindly contact me on my email: srpublication@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

S.R. Iyer

ahmedashfakh

want to buy 5 acres. let me know the details. will you provide me with the Pani .

For All - employed & Young people looking / willing to invest relatively small amount in land, which can / may grow in the near future.

These lands are available for sale near Hyderabad (75 to 150 KM) priced from Rs.1.2L to Rs.7L at Vikarabad (200 acres), Chevella (150 acres) & Tandur (700 acres).

One can opt to buy even small bit of 1 acre and multiples of it. You can have farm house on it too.

want to buy 5 acres. let me know the details. will you provide me with the Pani document in my name.

ahmedashfakh

I am interested to buy 1 acre. will you provide the pani document in my name after the purchase.