Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

sugarcane

Register

Click Here!

kmyakub

Contact 9880501876

U can increase the yeild of sugarcane crop by using our Advance bio liquid fertilizer to soil and foliar spray. contact

Last edited by a moderator:

ratnaprabha

U can use Sugarzyme{bacterial culture} 2kgs per acre after every 2 monthsit is available in liquid and powder form.pl contact

i want to improve my sugarcane yield
Dear,

You have not mentioned,how much you are getting currently per hectare/acre.Please note that,the yield is based on the soil,terrain,Rain fall, rate etc,not necessarily based on the additives you put on.Per say,if you are getting 40 tons per hectare you need to worry,and not if you get 110 tons .Hence,please indicate,the current,to give the right inputs

prabhuyadwad

kindly suggest to us in sugar cane

Hi All
We are black soil we are currently cultivating in inorganic way .so we are getting only 25 to 30 ton per acre kindly suggest me how we should increase our sugar can per acre more than 70 ton and above per acre
pls pls pls pls pls suggest us.we are into flood irrigation and .

Prabhu

91 9840899320

Hi,

A product with phytohormones like auxin & Cytokinins etc can surely increase your sugar cane yield & also the sugar content of the sugarcane. Kindly contact me for our product sample. thegenetech(at)gmail(dot)com

Regards,
Sakthi

abhisu

hi again i have something for you ... to know more plz pass me your contact details or you can contact me through this number 7829163026 or email me at abhijeet_shenoy@yahoo.co.in

Incase you are seriously interested in increasing your sugarcane yield then I have sreiously something very important product which can be used for any crop and particularly for crops like sugarcane ,rice ,cotton, maize, groundnuts, mango,tomato,tobacco we have got beautiful results... We do have the international and Indian test results for many other crops also that you can have a look at both in Indian and foreign soil
so Incase interested let me know about it

Last edited:

abhisu

hi swamy,
Before you take the product from me we will show you how the product actually works and also show the indian test results conducted on various crops grown in the indian soil by the indian agricultural universities confirming to increase the yield
Incase you are interested contact me at 7829163026

Last edited:

deshfarm

Increase yield of Sugar cane

1. Check soil contents
2. Drip irrigation
3. Use Tissue culture
4. Keep atleast spacing of 6 feets between rows.