Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Subsidy on Wind Pump for drawing water - need Help

Register

Click Here!

alwarn

I am a small time first generation upcoming organic farmer. I am about to purchase a Wind Pump spending over 2 lacs for my farm in Tirunelveli, TN. Is there any government subsidy i can get over the invoice ?

I have searched various sites of non-renewable energy. Though the government intent is clear to promote these, but fact of matter is nothing is clearly mentioned. Everyone talks about wind mill for electricity generation which are very big ticket items costing crores of rupees and where too much of corporates are money is involved. Here i am talking about small wind pump to draw water from borewell. This wind pump will not generate electricity and is mechanical in nature.

I can pay upto 5% consultancy fee whoever gives useful information and guidance on how to apply and get the benefit factually. Please reply me at narayanalwar@hotmail.com

padmanabhan_ganesan

I am a small time first generation upcoming organic farmer. I am about to purchase a Wind Pump spending over 2 lacs for my farm in Tirunelveli, TN. Is there any government subsidy i can get over the invoice ?

I have searched various sites of non-renewable energy. Though the government intent is clear to promote these, but fact of matter is nothing is clearly mentioned. Everyone talks about wind mill for electricity generation which are very big ticket items costing crores of rupees and where too much of corporates are money is involved. Here i am talking about small wind pump to draw water from borewell. This wind pump will not generate electricity and is mechanical in nature.

I can pay upto 5% consultancy fee whoever gives useful information and guidance on how to apply and get the benefit factually. Please reply me at narayanalwar@hotmail.com
Hi,

Checkout TinyTech for WindMill to start with. I remember seeing this company details in river side farm | A forest garden & Seed collective

Regards

Padmanabhan Ganesan
Agriculture for Everybody

alwarn

Dear Sir, I have personally visited TinyTech India Company in rajkot and have evaluated that. Kindly read my requirement is not for wind Pump I have already decided and purchasing it. I need information about subsidy that is available from our Government.