Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Strawberry Plants

Register

Click Here!

vijesh

Hi,

I need few Strawberry Plants to grow in my balcony. I am from Bangalore. Could you please let me know where I can buy the plants.

Last edited by a moderator:

seemantini

strawberry baskets available

Hi,

I need few Strawberry Plants to grow in my balcony. I am from Bangalore. Could you please let me know where I can buy the plants.
I have about 5 strawberryv baskets ready, but in pune .....If you come by ,you may pick them up at150/basket, they are already fruiting

herbs07

Available Strawberry Plants For Sale

Oh , am very delighted to let you know that i can supply you with excellent grade A Strawberry Plants . So if you are interested please do get back to me ,so that i can send you more inform concerning the Strawberry Plants .

thanks ...

Hi,

Last edited by a moderator:

singhksh

Hi herbs07..... please let me know the details of the plants which you can supply. I would be interested... thanks

gautham1977

Strawberry Plants in Bangalore

Herbs 07,

Even I am looking for strawberry plants to grow in my balcony, please let me know details on the strawberry plants. Please call me @ 9845228834 or mail me gauthamsharma@yahoo.com

Last edited: