Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Strawberry fresh plants & fresh fruits offer

Register

Click Here!

krushimitraagro

We would like to export our strawberry fresh /frozen / iqf fruits to worldwide destinations also currently we are offering STRAWBERRY FRESH PLANTS we have below variety ...

NABILA

KAMILA

RANIA

CAMAROSA

hidear4u

Sir, Please can u suggest best variety of strawberry plant for Maharashtra Mandangad/Dapoli region...and Number of plant required for one acre and cost of plant ?
Rgds
mohammed

hidear4u

Sir, Please can u suggest best variety of strawberry plant for Maharashtra Mandangad/Dapoli region...and Number of plant required for one acre and cost of plant ?
Rgds
mohammed

kssnr

We would like to export our strawberry fresh /frozen / iqf fruits to worldwide destinations also currently we are offering STRAWBERRY FRESH PLANTS we have below variety ...

NABILA

KAMILA

RANIA

CAMAROSA
i am interested in fresh plants. pl contact me on 09346619279 nageswar rao

krushimitraagro

Dear Mohammed

I am sorry for your late reply , Firstly thanks for your inquriy for strawberry plantation we need climate conditions mostly we req min temp in our area for Mandangad / dapoli you if you req more details please visit our web M/S Krushimitra Agro Impex Pvt. Ltd., Satara, Maharshtra, India. Exporters of Strawberry Plants, Strawberry Fresh Fruits, Banana Export, Pomegranates Export also call to us on 7507433777

Also one more thing we need temp details & soil P H then will suggest to you which variety should grow at you location

Thanks & Regards
Mahesh Rasal
KRUSHIMITRA AGRO IMPEX PVT LTD
SATARA