Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

strating Agri business

Register

Click Here!

Hi,
I am a IT guy has a part time I want to do some agriculture business & going forward I will make it has my full time work. as of now staying in Bangalore.

can someone guide or help me how to start with.

hydronut

Hydroponic farming-a profitable agri business

Hello,

If you're planning to venture into agribusiness, you can try hydroponic cultivation in a controlled environment. It is the safest way to prevent the crop loss due to various reasons. If you would be interested, please feel free to contact us.
Hydroponics has the power to change the food scarcity scenario in India, and our specially formulated nutrients are guaranteed to boost the quality and quantity of your yield without compromising on food safety and nutrition unlike traditional soil cultivation—therefore, you eat healthy, stay healthy!
Plant Genome Sciences encourages farmers to take up smarter way of cultivation i.e. hydroponic greenhouse cultivation, a method of soil-less cultivation in a protected environment, which significantly increases crop yield compared to open-air cultivation. PGS can assist you in setting up two most popular hydroponic farming techniques-coco peat/trough cultivation with drip irrigation system and Nutrient Film Technique (NFT), which give healthy and abundant yield.
PGS offers-
 Greenhouse Projects - Hydroponic Cultivation
 Living Wall Construction
 World’s Leading Brand of Hydroponic Plant Nutrients
 Hydroponic Equipment and Supplies
 Agronomical Consultation
 Hydroponic training and Integrated Nutrient Management

Regards,
Priyadarshini
Plant Genome Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
For more information, please visit www.plantgenomesciences.com
For inquiries, please write to priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.
as I told you I am starter I Need end to end consultancy help from your end it is possible? If yes reach me

Hello,

If you're planning to venture into agribusiness, you can try hydroponic cultivation in a controlled environment. It is the safest way to prevent the crop loss due to various reasons. If you would be interested, please feel free to contact us.
Hydroponics has the power to change the food scarcity scenario in India, and our specially formulated nutrients are guaranteed to boost the quality and quantity of your yield without compromising on food safety and nutrition unlike traditional soil cultivation—therefore, you eat healthy, stay healthy!
Plant Genome Sciences encourages farmers to take up smarter way of cultivation i.e. hydroponic greenhouse cultivation, a method of soil-less cultivation in a protected environment, which significantly increases crop yield compared to open-air cultivation. PGS can assist you in setting up two most popular hydroponic farming techniques-coco peat/trough cultivation with drip irrigation system and Nutrient Film Technique (NFT), which give healthy and abundant yield.
PGS offers-
 Greenhouse Projects - Hydroponic Cultivation
 Living Wall Construction
 World’s Leading Brand of Hydroponic Plant Nutrients
 Hydroponic Equipment and Supplies
 Agronomical Consultation
 Hydroponic training and Integrated Nutrient Management

Regards,
Priyadarshini
Plant Genome Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
For more information, please visit www.plantgenomesciences.com
For inquiries, please write to priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com

Last edited by a moderator:

sri2012

There is a big scope for organic agri product marketing. (Farmers to Cosumers)

You just need to have a outlets in Bangalore and buy organic vegitables from farmers.

Middleman can be completely avoided in this system and you can offer farmers better price.

All you need to do is advertise in ITPL/Electrinic Cty Jaynagar, JP nagar BTM with Flex boards and Start with small outlets.

As you grow you can have a chain of outlets. in US it is a trend. The magical words they use is "Farmers to Cosumers" "99% organic" "Pesticide Free"

Remember if you overprice you are allowing cheaters to cheat. Anybody can sell vegitabe grown with pesticides with organic lable to get a little higher price.

Initially you can tie up with local vegitable vendors once your business grows bigger you may have to expand with your own outlets.

Next step you can have graded vegitables Like Grade A ,B C depending on thier size and quality of the vegitables. You will have sell these in Sacks of 1,2Kg.

Thus you can avoid wastage.

There are elaborated technics.

FIRST TAKE YOUR COURAGIOUSE STEP for your business and get back(I am not a consultant)