Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Stevia

Register

Click Here!

O

organic84

Stevia is a successfully crop which can be grown in In Gujarat. The Climatic condition of Gujarat suits the stevia cultivation. We can provide you the complete consultancy for the stevia cultivation. Our representative will help you the get your farm developed. We will also provide you the stevia plants at very competitive rate. Stevia is a very profitable crop. Once it is grown it can be harvested for five years. The stevia leaves are used for the making of the calorie free sweetener. There is huge demand of the natural calorie free sweetener in India due to the Diabetes Disease.

chirag98

Thanks @organic84 for your timely response. I appreciate it. To inform you, I am a student of MBA and i am doing a personal research of hydroponic stevia farming business in Gujarat. I am not planning as of any trade. It would be very great of you if you just provide me information of stevia plantation in Gujarat. Thanking in anticipation.

drsantos

Dear all,
please think following aspects before planning stevia cultivation:
1. uncertainty in marketing.
2. No strong buyback agreements from direct industries as prescribed format by GOI.
3. difficulty in transporting because light weight.
4. sensitive to cold and rains

many mediators are interested to sell saplings rather than buying back. so i request farmers to think twice before getting into stevia farming.

chirag98

Dear all,
please think following aspects before planning stevia cultivation:
1. uncertainty in marketing.
2. No strong buyback agreements from direct industries as prescribed format by GOI.
3. difficulty in transporting because light weight.
4. sensitive to cold and rains

many mediators are interested to sell saplings rather than buying back. so i request farmers to think twice before getting into stevia farming.
Dear Mr. Santos, can i have your number please?

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation