Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Stevia seeds

Register

Click Here!

steviahellas

Hello everybody,

We are looking for Stevia seeds, black colour with high rate of germination.
Extra Information needed: variety, certification of the variety, rates of stevioside and rebaudioside A & price per kilo.

Thanks in advance

chandanghosh2

Hello everybody,

We are looking for Stevia seeds, black colour with high rate of germination.
Extra Information needed: variety, certification of the variety, rates of stevioside and rebaudioside A & price per kilo.

Thanks in advance
We can supply you high quality Stevia seeds. Please give us your communication details so that we can send you our offer.

Regards,
Chandan Ghosh
Mob: +91 9051079995

taip

Dear Mr Chandan Ghosh,

This refers to your posting, regarding Stevia seeds.
I am based in Sri Lanka and looking for quality Stevia seeds with high germination rate.
In fact I managed to obtain samples of Stevia Rebaudiana seess from Paraguya (Home land of Stevia)
and India, at a high cost, but unfortunately not a single seed germinated, after seeds were germinated
under various conditions and methods. If you get any information of good seeds please communiate
with me. Regards N Taip (organic_plannet@yahoo.com)

taip

Dear Mr Chandan Ghosh,

This refers to your posting, regarding Stevia seeds.
I am based in Sri Lanka and looking for quality Stevia seeds with high germination rate.
In fact I managed to obtain samples of Stevia Rebaudiana seess from Paraguya (Home land of Stevia)
and India, at a high cost, but unfortunately not a single seed germinated, after seeds were germinated
under various conditions and methods. If you get any information of good seeds please communiate
with me. Regards N Taip (organic_plannet@yahoo.com)