Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

stevia nursey plant avalible for cultivation

Register

Click Here!

Medicinal Properties of Stevia
Stevia is versatile herb with incredible sweetness that can be safely used in herbal medicines; tonics for diabetic patients and also in the daily usage products, Stevia leaves can be used because of its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property. Mild stevia leaf tea offers excellent relief for an upset stomach.

A wet Stevia leaf bag provides a cooling effect on eyes (similar to using cucumber). The leaves effectively tighten the skin and are good for wrinkles. Stevia has proved to give exceptional benefits when used regularly in skin care. It also has a healing effect on blemishes, wounds, cuts and scratches.

Stevia is helpful in weight and blood pressure management. It has also been reported that stevia lowers incident of colds and flu.
STEVIA NURSERY CULTIVATION

During May or June month land should be deep ploughed and get freely open so that harmful soil born insects and other undesired substances will be destroyed.

As per requirement 10* 3*1 ½ ft bed should be prepared. Properly mix 50 Kg/bed organic compost .
In the mean time waste things should be cleaned from bed. After that according to rows seeds are put on the beds . After that seeds are covered by ½ cm thick layer of brawn of rice and wheat. now prepared beds are ready to produce stevia plant.

The stevia crop is propagated by the seedlings. We can provide you the stevia seedling (plants) .You will require the 30,000 seedlings per acre. We provide the complete consultancy from cultivation technology, planting material supply, nutrient management(manure ), water management( drip irrigation instalation),and the most important one the Buy back. We provide buyback before starting the cultivation to our growers so that they can be ensure at the marketing side.

Please contact us with the contact details with your complete query location and the current cropping system to my private message.

taip

Dear MrIslam,

I am based in Sri Lanka and my earlier attempts to contact you over the phone has not be successful
I wish to discuss on matters centered on Stevia cultivation by a group of farmers and marketing issues.
Please provide me with your Phone number and direct E Mail ID.
Regards
Naheer

organic_plannet@yahoo.com