Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

stevia cultivation to market bay back 100% avilable

Register

Click Here!

aloeveraskpvt

Offering Stevia Plants. 1. Steviaplant 2. Stevioside white extract 3. Consultancy on stevia cultivation (land development to marketing) 4. Stevia liquid 5. Stevia green dry leaf powder Stevia is beneficial from the business point of view. "low investment contact

Last edited by a moderator:

bkpower

stevia palnting

Offering Stevia Plants. 1. Steviaplant 2. Stevioside white extract 3. Consultancy on stevia cultivation (land development to marketing) 4. Stevia liquid 5. Stevia green dry leaf powder Stevia is beneficial from the business point of view. "low investment contact

Hello sir,I am intrested to stevia plantetion in gujarat location so plz.contact me
i have a more then 50 acers land.more detail plz.mail us this id.

Thanks,

biplab13

Sir,
I am eagerly interested in this project, So for further discussion plz contact

tsandeep

Hai sir,
this is sandeep from andhra pradesh. I was looking to start stevia cultivation in andhra pradesh. Can you please send me the details i.e, cost and investment. And i want to know whether you are providing buy back guarantee or not?

tsandeep

Hai sir,
this is sandeep from andhra pradesh. I was looking to start stevia cultivation in andhra pradesh. Can you please send me the details i.e, cost and investment. And i want to know whether you are providing buy back guarantee or not?
Hai sir,

Please provide complete info

Hello sir,
I have so much anxiety about cultivation of stevia plants. so please send complete info about cultivation of stevia plants and buy back agreement.

Thanks & Regards
Anilkumar Kondaparthi
Hyderabad,
Andhrapradesh.
e-mail anilkumarkondaparthi@live.com