Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted STEVIA CULTIVATION IN ORGANIC METHOD ON CONTRACT FARMING BASIS

Register

Click Here!

cnuvakil

Hi Friends.....

Iam Srinivasa Rao Dommeti, From Mancherial (Pin 504208) of Telangana State. Iam cultivating Aloevera in 5 acers of Land purely following on organic farming practices. Aloevera plantation was completed in the month of Novermber, 2017 and growing up successfully under Drip Irrigation.

Now Iam planning to farming STEVIA in 6 acers of land at Mancherial only....It is Red sandy soil with water facility and well drained. Iam looking for BUYBACK agreement to start STEVIA cultivation. So Iam requested the companies to please contact me who will ready to give the Buyback agreement Legally.

Thank you

Dommeti Srinivasa Rao,
Cell: 8919535229
9492786909 whatsapp.
Email ID: cnuvakil@gmail.com

sachithcs

Hi,
We Green Tech Links have sufficient land with assured water source and electricity in Tirunelveli District. We are interested in contract farming of stevia. Please inform your terms and conditions with details of your resourses for the project.
Sachith C S
Mob: 8921119216
email: sachithsadasivan@gmail.com

madhavs1

New season started we can provide medicinal plants and seeds if you are intrested to cultivate medicinal plants feel free to contact with us.

Madhav -98666732765

Hi Friends.....

Iam Srinivasa Rao Dommeti, From Mancherial (Pin 504208) of Telangana State. Iam cultivating Aloevera in 5 acers of Land purely following on organic farming practices. Aloevera plantation was completed in the month of Novermber, 2017 and growing up successfully under Drip Irrigation.

Now Iam planning to farming STEVIA in 6 acers of land at Mancherial only....It is Red sandy soil with water facility and well drained. Iam looking for BUYBACK agreement to start STEVIA cultivation. So Iam requested the companies to please contact me who will ready to give the Buyback agreement Legally.

Thank you

Dommeti Srinivasa Rao,
Cell: 8919535229
9492786909 whatsapp.
Email ID: cnuvakil@gmail.com
Sir,
I can provide total consultancy A to Z.
I want to very clear that IN BUY BACK SYSTEMS LOSINGS MONEY.
Feel free call me for detail discussion any time.
70000132344/9993327344.
skagriconsultant@gmail.com
shantanu_1412@yahoo.com
THANKS WITH REGARDS.
SHANTANU KUMAR
SK AGRICONSULTANT

Hi,
We Green Tech Links have sufficient land with assured water source and electricity in Tirunelveli District. We are interested in contract farming of stevia. Please inform your terms and conditions with details of your resourses for the project.
Sachith C S
Mob: 8921119216
email: sachithsadasivan@gmail.com
Sir,
I can provide total consultancy A to Z.
I want to very clear that IN BUY BACK SYSTEMS LOSINGS MONEY.
Feel free call me for detail discussion any time.
70000132344/9993327344.
skagriconsultant@gmail.com
shantanu_1412@yahoo.com
THANKS WITH REGARDS.
SHANTANU KUMAR
SK AGRICONSULTANT

pioneeragri

Hi

If you are looking for expert guidance for cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants, you may please contact us. We provide site-specific packages of cultivation along with assured buyback/ market support.

We provide comprehensive package of our consultancy services for MAP cultivation, processing, value addition and marketing. In our service package, we provide-

1. Expert site visit and complete site assessment and planning
2. Preparation of technical feasibility report (TFR) for your farmland
3. Recommendations for best suitable medicinal plants specifically for your site
4. Implementation of recommended cultivation models on the projected farm sites
5. Technical inputs and consultancy for entire crop cycle
6. Assured buyback.

For detailed discussion about your project, you can write us at sales@pioneeragri.com or call directly onto 09889478275 / 09452268275.

Thanks and best regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Soil Science)

Pioneer Aromatics & Agri Solutions
45, Sun City Enclave, Jankipuram Extension
Lucknow-226021, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 9889478275, 9452268275
Email: sales@pioneeragri.com
Web: www.pioneeragri.com

pioneeragri

Hi
First, you must know about stevia and its requirements. No doubt, it is a profitable crop but it also has some production and post harvest constraints. Stevia is not Indian origin crop. This specie comes from Paraguay, South America and some coastal countries in south East Asia.

Second, heavy textured soil having more loam and clay content that retains water is good for Stevia cultivation. Third, this perennial herb requires high atmospheric humidity that is difficult to maintain in dry areas without setting u of micro-sprinkler irrigation facility.

Third, Stevia highly susceptible to termite and nematode attack the risk of which increases where weed profile of the region is strong. Therefore, this crop becomes labour intensive in terms of maintaining your Stevia field free of weeds all the time.

Fourth, timely harvesting of Stevia leaves i.e. before flowering starts is very important so as to get desirable stevioside content. Being a tropical and subtropical climates in different agro-ecological regions in India, at times it becomes difficult for farmers to harvest during rains. If harvesting is possible then post harvest drying of leaves may be an issue without proper infrastructure.

There are various set of conditions Stevia needs that has to be insured prior to select this crop. Soil is not the only factor. Here, I have discussed a few. Without proper technical feasibility and financial viability study, we should not choose any crop to grow. First ensure all set of conditions required for the crop then decide.

For more details and discussion, I may be contacted through following contact information.

with best regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Soil Science)
Pioneer Aromatics & Agri Solutions
45, Sun City Enclave, Jankipuram Extension
Lucknow-226021, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 09889478275, 09452268275
Email: sales@pioneeragri.com
Web: www.pioneeragri.com