Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

stevia Cultivation consultancy

Register

Click Here!

We provide service for medicinal plantation on turn key basis. We will do all the activity and hand over you the key of your farm with complete plantation. We will use the best best agricultural practices to develop your farm on turn key basis. What ever the crop you want to cultivate you can ask us to develop your farm. If you are new they we can assist you to choose the best suitable crop for you according to climatic condition and soil type of your land.

The farm development will be totally done by us from field preparation, planting of the saplings, manuring, irrigation system installation and other activities,

At the another side we can also provide you the marketing support.

Please send me full query and planning with your full contact detail with email id to my mail ID. Our representative will contact you soon....

sszarapkar

stevia in kokan region

pl confirm if it could be lucrative cultivating in kokan region if so u can cont me

Last edited by a moderator:

gvs_vsp

Dear Sir,
I am from Visakhapatnam. Basically from agri family. In conventional system I tried varities of horticulture farms like papaya and vegetables like tomato, chilly etc., But agrticulture is not economical in present climatic conditions. I want to try modern/ technological with latest technology with minumum expenduture. I search of midicinal plantation like aloe vera I found your web site details. present available extent is 5.0 acrs with 1 1/2" bore well.
kindly suggest

with regards

G V SATYANARAYANA

Last edited by a moderator:

We provide service for medicinal plantation on turn key basis. We will do all the activity and hand over you the key of your farm with complete plantation. We will use the best best agricultural practices to develop your farm on turn key basis. What ever the crop you want to cultivate you can ask us to develop your farm. If you are new they we can assist you to choose the best suitable crop for you according to climatic condition and soil type of your land.

The farm development will be totally done by us from field preparation, planting of the saplings, manuring, irrigation system installation and other activities,

At the another side we can also provide you the marketing support.

Please send me full query and planning with your full contact detail with email id to my mail ID. Our representative will contact you soon....