Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Stevia buy back agreement

Register

Click Here!

devise19

We want immediately reputed Indian company who supply stevia seedlings, providing consultancy and training to the farmers and also will have 100% buy back agreement where a Minimum Support Price will also have there in that valid agreement.

We are a NGO working with government bodies in the field of health and agriculture.

ganesh 220

Hello sir.I am Ganesh from Karnataka.I am interested in stevia buy back farming. I have 6 acre irrigated land in road side. Please contact.9483756220

balaki

Hi sir..Mee too a farmer...Interested in medicinal plant cultivation under contract farming with prior training...am available @u.balaki@rediffmail.com..kindly let me know on further process

sachainchi_vn

We want immediately reputed Indian company who supply stevia seedlings, providing consultancy and training to the farmers and also will have 100% buy back agreement where a Minimum Support Price will also have there in that valid agreement.

We are a NGO working with government bodies in the field of health and agriculture.
Currently this project is only deployed in India?

madhavs1

Hi sir..Mee too a farmer...Interested in medicinal plant cultivation under contract farming with prior training...am available @u.balaki@rediffmail.com..kindly let me know on further process
We can provide Medicinal plants and roots.Consultency, marketing also available if you are intresting about cultivation feel free to contact with us.

AMARAVATHI NATURO TECH PVT.LTD,

amaravathinatural@gmail.com

Madhav -9866672765
Venkat -8106525657