Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Steam distillation equipment for essential oil extraction.

Register

Click Here!

lohhith

Dear All,

Greetings......

Can anybody help to find the suppliers for the steam distillation unit for essential oil extraction.

pl mail me to

regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

aromedindia

Distillation unit

Dear Sir,
Kindly confirm your location. And also provide the details like which aromatic crops ur are cultivating. Here there are no of manufacturers who are making distillation units. If u are located somewhere near Lucknow i can give u details of gud manufacturers here. Can contact me at aromedindia@gmail.com

dixuba

Steam distillation system

Dear All,

Greetings......

Can anybody help to find the suppliers for the steam distillation unit for essential oil extraction.

pl mail me to

regards,
Please visit Vietnamese Agarwood Products - Agarwood, Aquilaria crassna Pierre, Incenses, Essential oils, Fragrant woodchips and contact directly.

raviseru

Dear All,

Greetings......

pl mail me to

regards,
Please email me detailed drawing and the size etc. We have a custom-fabricated Glass Equipment factory in Vadodara. We can offer you a quotation once we receive the details.

anil65

Steam distillation Unit.

Sir, I am located Mumbai,
40 Years worked Essential Oils, Aroma chemical, Perfumes and Flavors and marketing the same.
So Please send me your details about location and product u wants to steam distilled.