Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

State level Distributors are invited

Register

Click Here!

Prabhakar

Dear All Members,

We are manufacturing and marketing “WIN-A-CROP” High Yield Fertilizer, that increases Crops yields by 100% to 300%most naturally. It is the only product available in India at very economical price, for doubling the Crops yields and farmers income.

We are looking for Distributors from all states of India to market "Farmers most wanted" and "Monopoly product" WIN-A-CROP, on highly profitable terms.

Interested individuals and organizations are requested to contact 098481-95999 or email to organictech@gmail.com for more details and for business terms .

Regards,
Prabhakar DKS, CEO.,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects,
WIN-A-CROP Projects (Mfg & Mkg),
# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
Door No: 18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.
E-mail: organictech@gmail.com

jvksagar

i am interested to know more about your product. If it is good then I shall be interested to promote in the state of Orissa. Pls mail details

Last edited by a moderator:

devanandvp

i am devanand from kerala.intersted to do at malappuram dt. please mail me details

smshort

Details of product

Dear sir,
kindly send your details of win a crop products.So that i can think for gujarat state.As i m working in Krishi Vigyan kendra - a tranfer of technology centre in agri.and allied field.i will be highly appreciate if u can send me detail information,please contact...
Thanks 7 regards,
HARSHAD