Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

State level Distributors are invited for a wonderful Agri-business

Register

Click Here!

Prabhakar

Dear All Members,

We are manufacturing and marketing “WIN-A-CROP” High Yield Fertilizer, that increases crops yields by 100% to 300% most naturally. It is the only product available in India at very economical price, for doubling the Crops yields and farmers income.

We are looking for Distributors from all states of India to market "farmers most wanted" and "monopoly product" WIN-A-CROP, on highly profitable terms.

Interested individuals and organizations are requested to contact us for more details and for business terms by email to organictech@gmail.com or call on 098481-95999.

Regards,
Prabhakar DKS,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects,
WIN-A-CROP Projects (Mfg & Mkg),
# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
Door No: 18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.
E-mail: organictech@gmail.com

kumar maniam

Dear Sir,
I am Subramaniam, from chennai,
I am doing my pesticides, Herbal products to Tiruvellore and kanchipuram dists.
I would like to know your products for marketing.
If you like, pl.send me the details of price, packing and samples for further process.

Please contact..

Thanks,
S.SUBRAMANIAM

Last edited by a moderator:

shahnaz

state level distributer

[,

My Dear
I am retired Director Research and Dean Faculty of Agriculture and i am interested to promote your product in north India in general and J&K in particular.Please send me all the literature and other relevant details.

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

We are manufacturing and marketing “WIN-A-CROP” High Yield Fertilizer, that increases crops yields by 100% to 300% most naturally. It is the only product available in India at very economical price, for doubling the Crops yields and farmers income.

We are looking for Distributors from all states of India to market "farmers most wanted" and "monopoly product" WIN-A-CROP, on highly profitable terms.

Interested individuals and organizations are requested to contact us for more details and for business terms by email to organictech@gmail.com or call on 098481-95999.

Regards,
Prabhakar DKS,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects,

WIN-A-CROP Projects (Mfg & Mkg),
# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
Door No: 18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.
E-mail: organictech@gmail.com [/QUOTE]