Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Starting Goat/Sheep Farm - Looking for Partner - 55km from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

Hello,

I am planning to start Goat / Sheep farm in Somasagara Village (near Nelmangala).

Already have land of about 4 acres. The land is about 55 kms from MG road, Bangalore. It is approximately 1.5 hours journey.

Currently in planning phase - trying to figure out the costing, construction (if any) and marketing strategy.

Looking for people who are willing to collaborate / partner with in this venture.

I am an IT engineer - trying to venture into this on part time basis. Please respond with your contact information / short profile.

Regards.

My email - bangaloregoatfarm@gmail.com

Last edited:

roshan16

Hello,

I am planning to start Goat / Sheep farm in Somasagara Village (near Nelmangala).

Already have land of about 4 acres. The land is about 55 kms from MG road, Bangalore. It is approximately 1.5 hours journey.

Currently in planning phase - trying to figure out the costing, construction (if any) and marketing strategy.

Looking for people who are willing to collaborate / partner with in this venture.

I am an IT engineer - trying to venture into this on part time basis. Please respond with your contact information / short profile.

Regards.
Hii I am interested
Mail me on roshanmrgowda@gmail.com

Hello,
I am planning to start Goats farm in orissa Boilo (near salipur,cuttack).
Already have land of about 8 acres.
I am an private job in shipping company.- trying to venture into on part time basis. please respond with your contact information.
My dtls ---sanjayswain637@gmail.com, contact no - 9583423489

alchemistjk

Odor is a big problem in Food Industries, Dairy Farms, Slaughter Houses, Food Parks, Sugar Mills etc. Also, Pollution Control Boards have certain rules & regulations which have to be comply by all the Industries in this regards.
We provide cheap and effective methods for removing Odor instantly and reduce sludge of Agri & solid / organic waste.
We manufacture Microbial Culture for Odor & Solid Waste, ETP/STP, Quick Composting of Solid Waste, Waste water Treatment and Natural Cleaning Of Pond & Lagoons.
For further queries and product requirement please mail/call us on:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
One Stop Solution For AgriBiz,Cold Chain and Solid Waste.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecol.agro
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976,9260992195
Landline: 0522-2347200

summers

Hello,

Regards.

Hi Yousuf,
i'm looking for similar kind of work
lets have a discussion in your free time.
please share your no. alternatively ring me on 9702808536

garao56

Please contact us for project reports:

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant,
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Yanamalakuduru
Vijayawada-520013
Mobile: 9703128495 /8074257374
Mail: garao56@gmail.com

intertrade

Talk to me,
shall suggest, guide you appropriately,
good that you have not invested yet!

there are many schemes, plans with Karnataka govt on sheep, goat,
many financial support are available.

techno economical feasibility can be derived only from experienced personnel!*

looking fwd.

Vallal Ranganathan.
Mob: 9620 557190, 7010 334055, Bangalore.

madhukarp_79

Hello,

Regards.
Hi Greenfarmertn,
I want to know if you were able to get a partner for your venture. please contact me at 8197913291.

Regards
Madhu

sunilkon

Hello,

Regards.
Hello,

Regards.
Hi,
You are looking for people to collaborate/partner; however, no contacts are provided and cannot contact you.
Kindly revert.....