Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Starting Dairy Farming and along with orgainc vegitable Growing In my own land

Register

Click Here!

prabhuyadwad

Hi Experts,
I am planning to start dairy farming with 10 buffalo and organic vegetable growing in our own land in 5 acre land with we have sufficient water .How we can successed in this process .Where we can supply vegitables to get better return for our organic vegetable.? Where we can get training for growing organic vegetables?

thanking you
prabhu

Hi, i wanted to start the dairy farm with 20 buffolow to start with and scalable to 100 in a year span at amaravati district in Vidharbha. Can anyone please guide me which is the best breed suitable in Vidharbha weather and advise on feeder reqquirement too. I am reachable at ap_mumbai@hotmail.com / 9004382803 Amol Patil

aksharambs

Dear,

We would like to discuss with you about your plans. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for your queries.

Contact for your dairy (Milk Processing Unit) and dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Meticulous Business Solutions
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

Thanks & Regards,
Akshara Deshmane
info@meticulousbizsol.com

kotim

Hi Friend........ Iam Koti from Telangana...... Iam also in in same process like u to start dairy farm with 20 bafellows...in my own land..... will you give me your valuble suggestions .

kotim

Dear frns and experts......... Iam new to this site..... and i want to start my own dairy farm with 20 buffalo in my own land located in telangana, khammam district......... will you give me your valuable suggestions and how to make a project to submit to bank for loan regarding.......please respond ........

Koti.M