starting a rabbit farm and poultry farm franchise

Register

sameep_97

iam planning to start a franchise for rabbit farm and poultry farm.I wanted good quality rabbit and chicken.Any rabbit and poultry developers who wish to start rabbit and poultry franchise in kollam district,kerala can contact me.........
CONTACTS
sameep.sudhakaran
mbl no:
mail id:

Last edited by a moderator:

suren20

Rabbit farming

Dear Sir,
We can supply quality rabbits to you.We are based in bangalore.Please contact us.

Thank you

e435791

more details needed

hi,
i am also very much intersted in rabit farming.

Please contact.....

amarreddy57

Reg-rabbit farm

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS AMAR RESSY.SIR IREQUESTED TO SEND THE DETAILS OF RABBIT FARM.SIR I AM PLANING TO START A RABIT FARM WITH AN INVESTIMENT OF 2 LACS.HOW IS RABBIT MARKETING.WHAT R THE RABBIT MARKETING SOURCES.IS THERE ANY BY BACK OFFER FOR RABBITS.PLS SEND THE DETAILS TO MY MAIL ID IS

my mobile num is

Please give me your email.So that I can send you the details.

Thank you

aajjiitt

Interested in your proposal - land in Alleppey Dist

Hi Friend,
I have got some land in alleppey dist.
Interested in starting the farm so please send me teh requirements and information for it.

bunnyzfarm

Rabbit Farming

Hello Friends,

We are in rabbit farming. We have develop our own market for rabbit meat and fur. We have develop some modern methods to rear rabbits in small place and in city areas. We rear our rabbits on poltry food. We do not require any kind of green grass or costly food. We have develop methods for food and water to minimize wastage and to control the spreading deases in rabbitary. before starting the business one should thoroughly study this business for all ins and outs of the business. Before investing in this business do consult with us. It is better to have a good and pure knowledge of the business.We also sell rabbit units and help the farmers to develop theire own market.

Please Contact through Privet Message

Greetings,

Bunnyz Farm