Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

starting a new Business

Register

Click Here!

nbylappa

My name is Nandini, We have a 2 acre land near harohalli a village called gabadi... My father in law is agriculturalist. They were using the land all these days to grow Ragi and other small things. But they are unable to do anything in that for now..

We want to help my father in law and our family, but giving them a regular income.

so firstly we thought we shall do a business with sheep farming or goat farming or emu bird farming.
was not sure where to start and how to do. was browsing the website and came to know that you have a good idea of all this.

could you suggest us what is the best small scale business with less budget.

or suggest us an idea.

I also need reliable people to join hands to start our business.

Please you suggestion would help us to make decision in life for stepping furthur.

Please share with us your contact details.

acclaim

Small Business based on Agro

Ms Nandini. The best way forward is to consider the total availability of agri-waste that you can consolidate from the farms nearby in a whole year. Consider Briquetting these agro-wastes by beginning with a small capacity 250 kg/hour. We can help set up and buy-back if you can co-ordinate your efforts for mutual benefits. write to me: acclaim.technology@gmail.com

SWAMY1807

Dear Nandini,
Good to see your interest to support your elders.
First calculate whether you have suffieicent water and power to do any of activities mentioned by you?

You plan for lifetime not for short time. Your investment of efforts and money should serve your purpose for not only your elders, but yours and your next generations too.

You can be in touch for great ahead.
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

nbylappa

Thanks Swamyji.

There is no water right now in that place.. but we need to add borewell for water and take electrictiy connection.

good one. It is a starting point. Will look at it.